Kendrick Lamar v Drake beef

Not like us is gonna go down in rap and music history. Probably ends up being the hottest track of the year.

Seriously blown the fuck away that Kendrick just snapped out of nowhere with that bay area sound and those insidious bars.

CCRB.gif

Not like us is gonna go down in rap and music history. Probably ends up being the hottest track of the year.

Seriously blown the fuck away that Kendrick just snapped out of nowhere with that bay area sound and those insidious bars.
Meet the Grahams is a better track lyrically, but I'll admit that Not Like Us is catchy as fuck

Remember when rap and diss songs were good?

Pac got that angry manlet attitude... and got him killed.

Nas shits circles around them
Nas was the worst actor in a low budget Steven Seagal movie... which is a huge achievement.
He also got killed in like 2 scenes.
IDK what that has to do with his rap career but that was pretty embarrassing.

The Eminem Show > SSLP

The 8 mile album was dope too and always goes under the radar. Also think MMLP2 and Recovery were pretty good, not on the level of his earlier albums but still good.

Then there's Relapse which people love or hate. I kinda dig it but I completely understand that people think it's just some weird shit. Nowadays he sucks though.

The 8 mile album was dope too and always goes under the radar. Also think MMLP2 and Recovery were pretty good, not on the level of his earlier albums but still good.

Then there's Relapse which people love or hate. I kinda dig it but I completely understand that people think it's just some weird shit. Nowadays he sucks though.
Its not that it’s weird, its just terrible.

This is hands down some of the worst shit i’ve ever heard. That album is an abomination.

The Eminem Show > SSLP
Hell fucking no. No no no no no.
Em fan’s taste in his own music is weird to me. SSLP has him rhyming like a motherfucker, truly expansive and innovative beats and song structure

Eminem show has:
DO SEEE DO NOW

Unreal.

Back