UFC's Most Bush-league Moments

Mask Lewis introducing Chuck on a big screen before the first Randy fight (much love Mask RIP)

Using the ramp because there werent many people in the audience

CM Punk

Nearly blowing up Tito with fireworks

The idea that Dana would or could fight Tito

CM Punk

Justin Eilers saying he'd fight his own mother

Chael talking his way into two title shots in two weight classes

Rampage vs Chuck 1

Vitor vs Overeem 1

Phil Baroni commentating

Letting an employee call the shots for a while

Oh did i mention CM Punk?
Tito backed out of boxing Dana and that is aFACT. Sorry but it had to be said.

I can't believe not a mention of my PISS ON UFC moment.

Look, I cannot deny that "on paper" Demetrius has been "impressive" in his UFC FLW championship run.

I don't truly HATE on D. Johnson. I will 100% guarantee you I will NEVER watch a UFC FLW fight after I got F'd in my A by the bush league UFC hiring an imbicile to commit a fucking math error adding the god damn scorecard making the whole weight class the biggest joke in all of MMA.

FFS, REALLY folks, it has gotten more bush league than simple arithmetic error crowning a UFC Champion? Short of Dana being fired, or the imbecile waste of Human flesh on this over populated planet that the UFC hired a scorekeeper exterminated publicly that is!

I mean what would possess a F-tard that made that error to NOT do the only honorable thing, and swallow the barrel of a shotgun and off themselves?
lolololol

PEDs are out of control in MMA. Even cycling and baseball aren't as bad right now. It makes the sport look bad

Yeah right, heavy PED use is one of the few things the UFC actually has in common with most professional sports.

There are actually several and they've all been pulled from the UFC Youtube channel

One was Dana having a fake press conference with a green screen background talking to fake reporters that weren't even there.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...ess-conference-for-mayweather-vs-pac.2983753/

The other was called "The Ronda Revolution" . It was a poem by Ariel Helwani but done by the UFC, kinda like some weird Ronda romanticism thingy. That video was pulled too
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a...-the-ufc-the-ronda-rousey-revolution.3098651/

Ronda poem = fanfic. Yikes.

Selling this for $800

ufcbracelet.jpg

Anytime I see an octagon girl. Do we still need to offset the apparent homosexuality of MMA with half naked women? Is everyone so insecure about their sexuality?
images

Dana's tantrum post-Cain/JDS I on the Fox debut. The face of the company going on national television, and ranting about why the guy he wanted to win didn't.

That guy they just got to fight Khabib from that bush league. 78 LW fighters under contract in UFC but can't even find 1 to fight him, so get some guy from a bush league promotion. circus

Dana's tantrum post-Cain/JDS I on the Fox debut. The face of the company going on national television, and ranting about why the guy he wanted to win didn't.

He made it clear he was pissed at Werdum beating Cain. When Ariel told Dana he thought Werdum was one of the P4P best, Dana said something like 'Hey now, don't get carried away'. This was right after Werdum won the title, which is when the promoter should be hyping his champion.

Haha I've never heard of this. Is there a video of this press conference? How did the news break that it was fake? What the hell did Dana say in his defense?

Damn, I never saw these.

Wait, what? lol when was this!? Do you have the video?

This is the link to the actual video. If anyone knows where to get cached vids from pulled videos. The ID for the video is RYw0XSvuWrg

He used a background of a normal press conference for the green screen and he was talking and answering questions but no one was asking them, he just pretended someone asked him.

It was a small room, maybe the same size of a public bathroom at Walmart

Ronda and Conor bringing up Mayweathers name at every opportunity

Back