PBP UFC 198: Werdum vs. Miocic Main Card PBP (Discussion) 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

Werdum was fighting like Ronda chasing Holly. The Heavyweight Champion on his way to being considered up there as the greatest, and he fights like that? That's shocking, really.
Fighters that don't deserve GOAT status usually prove that they don't deserve it themselves, glad we can rest that case now....i guess.

dfdf011d7fd5.gif

i'm going to bed.

Some shit strategy on display tonight. Vitor pulls guard on Jacare & Werdum rushes in like a fool.

I'm a huge fan of the HW division but the supposed best HW fighter in the world doing that is why people bash the shit out of HWs

Holy shit. What the fuck did he expect running in like that?
You were supremely confident in doom

I'm a huge fan of the HW division but the supposed best HW fighter in the world doing that is why people bash the shit out of HWs

Holy shit. What the fuck did he expect running in like that?
when he got tagged the first time(I think he wobbled) that is were he should have know doing that was stupid as fuck

You're a rookie Tormund. Don't call anyone a rookie without addressing yourself keyboard padawan.
Whatever man, how can you dispute that his muay thai is sloppy? Didn't you just see that fight?

Alright I'm out, thanks Wadtucket for all the love.

I've seen some of the worst striking defense ever tonight.

Anderson vs Rua - Anderson threw the fight away with his poor defense and getting dropped twice.
Trinaldo vs Medeiros - Arguably top 5 worst defense I've ever seen from Yancy.
Santos vs Smith - Leslie knew the Wanderlei hooks were coming, still got nailed.
Alves vs Barberena - You're letting Barberena nail you with 5-6 punch combos? Really!?
Werdum vs Miocic - Werdum essentially thought he'd Manhoef himself by running into a punch Hunt style.

Last edited:
Back