He says he is a Pedophile, not a monster. You decide.

theBLADE1

The sharpest poster on the Sher
@Black
Reaction score

Is there any hope for a guy like this?

He says he's never acted on any of his perversions and states is trying to raise awareness. The comments under the video all seem to think that he should die and be tortured in horrible manners. I would like to first state that if you harm children, you deserve to have unspeakable evils come upon your life. Now, with that said,

I can see how if you are born gay and have no say so in your sexual attraction to the same sex then I can see how a person could be born with a natural sexual attraction to children. Doesn't make it right but I can see it. Most of all the ancient cultures had many people who would have sex with children so I can see how it might not be such a uncommon occurrence in the physical makeup of our brain.

As for the guy in the video and people like him, I can't imagine that there is any kind of programs that can actually help people like this. Just like you can't "Pray that gay away" I imagine there is no help for someone with that kind of perversion.

It's a little too early for the pedos to come out to fight for their rights. There's still a few degenerates in between transgenders and pedophiles for the SJWs to normalize in order.

Absolutely nothing wrong with this guy if he hasn't acted on his thoughts. I would agree that he is a pedophile and not a monster. Sounds like a reasonably normal person to be honest. I agree to some degree with the ts's statement that if you are born a certain way there is nothing you can really do about it.

It's a little too early for the pedos to come out to fight for their rights. There's still a few degenerates in between transgenders and pedophiles for the SJWs to normalize in order.

There should be betting odds on what is next on the agenda.

Are we ready for otherkin normalization?

Incest is probably closer.

I don't think he is a monster unless he acts on it and gets off on the torture of people. But it takes a lot for me to think of someone as evil and a 'monster'. Killing for example doesn't cut it however true sadism like getting off on torture does.

I think a lot of pedophiles are just warped and wired differently. I think many need help and if he has not acted on it then I hope he can get help and be corrected of his thinking. I also, honesty feel bad for them. It must suck to have a natural attraction to children. It's so wrong and disturbing yet pedophiles can't control it many of them were abused themselves.

No different from people thinking about beating or murdering someone but not acting upon it.

If i was a pedo i would go for chemical castration or masturbate to drawings. But i would rather go for castration since its safer.

As for the guy in the video and people like him, I can't imagine that there is any kind of programs that can actually help people like this. Just like you can't "Pray that gay away" I imagine there is no help for someone with that kind of perversion.

The thing is, I believe that there are much more pedophile people than pedophile criminals.

Not all pedophiles become child molesters.
Not all child molesters are pedophiles.

Now obviously pedophiles are the group most likely to actually molest children. But most pedophiles know what they feel is wrong and dangerous. In Germany, there is a program that seeks to treat these people so that they do not act on their urges (http://www.kein-taeter-werden.de - "don't become a perp"). I have no idea what they do with them exactly and I believe the program is too new to have been properly evaluated with regard to whether it works and to what extent. The thing is I believe that even if this program had a success rate of only, say, 20% (in the sense that 20% of those who would have gone on to become child molesters do not), it still would have saved many children and thus be worth it.

I know most people would like to track pedos down and eliminate them, but that is not how it works. You cannot look inside people's minds.

Also, I have not read it yet, but this article seems to make an interesting point:

http://digitalcommons.chapman.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1205&context=chapman-law-review

There should be betting odds on what is next on the agenda.

Are we ready for otherkin normalization?

Incest is probably closer.

I have seen arguments for neceophilia and incest. Argument for neceophilia is that if a person gives consent before they die for their body to be used for sex then we should honor their decision. And the arguments for incest in Sweden and Germany are based off 'freedom of choice between consenting adults'. That the government should not prevent a brother and sister from sleeping with each other if they wish it. However, an argument to prevent their copulation of a child could be valid since the government would not deem it good for the collective society if people start producing babies out of incest relationships given the problems that result from that breeding.

I haven't seen any arguments for beastiality and it seems hard to argue since animals can't give consent. However, humans are animals so I am sure some warped person will argue that people should sleep with animals as long as the animal does not fight back then it is 'consensual'.

Pedophilia is a hard argument to make from a liberal perspective. Should kids be given the right to consent when they are so easily brainwashed and their minds are still developing?

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a child of God...not a monster. If not for Him there go I and all of you.

More love, less judgement.

Well we don't punish people for thought crimes or sexual attraction, we punish them for actions they've committed. So yeah he's not a monster if he hasn't done anything.

Pedos need help and I think we would all prefer they work with a professional to help them avoid acting on their desires. Keep in mind in the US therapists are required to contact the authorities if they know their client is going to abuse a child or a senior so getting them a shrink could help prevent abuse.

I have seen arguments for neceophilia and incest. Argument for neceophilia is that if a person gives consent before they die for their body to be used for sex then we should honor their decision. And the arguments for incest in Sweden and Germany are based off 'freedom of choice between consenting adults'. That the government should not prevent a brother and sister from sleeping with each other if they wish it. However, an argument to prevent their copulation of a child could be valid since the government would not deem it good for the collective society if people start producing babies out of incest relationships given the problems that result from that breeding.

I haven't seen any arguments for beastiality and it seems hard to argue since animals can't give consent. However, humans are animals so I am sure some warped person will argue that people should sleep with animals as long as the animal does not fight back then it is 'consensual'.

Pedophilia is a hard argument to make from a liberal perspective. Should kids be given the right to consent when they are so easily brainwashed and their minds are still developing.

Well there is a push to make children responsible for choosing their gender, and some schools are being told that they don't need to tell the parents about it. If that creeps in then that is a sign that 'children liberation' is a real agenda which would pave the way for more child sexuality based politics.

I wouldn't rule it out, but yeah I think we're a ways off although we're heading in that direction.

Seems like an upfront guy, but he won't be babysitting for me anytime soon..

200w.gif

The thing is, I believe that there are much more pedophile people than pedophile criminals.

Not all pedophiles become child molesters.
Not all child molesters are pedophiles.

Now obviously pedophiles are the group most likely to actually molest children. But most pedophiles know what they feel is wrong and dangerous. In Germany, there is a program that seeks to treat these people so that they do not act on their urges (http://www.kein-taeter-werden.de - "don't become a perp"). I have no idea what they do with them exactly and I believe the program is too new to have been properly evaluated with regard to whether it works and to what extent. The thing is I believe that even if this program had a success rate of only, say, 20% (in the sense that 20% of those who would have gone on to become child molesters do not), it still would have saved many children and thus be worth it.

I know most people would like to track pedos down and eliminate them, but that is not how it works. You cannot look inside people's minds.

Also, I have not read it yet, but this article seems to make an interesting point:

http://digitalcommons.chapman.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1205&context=chapman-law-review

This is sort of how I feel. It's not really a black-and-white issue where you can say that all people who are pedophiles are sick freaks who deserved to be punished for their perversions. But it's also not an issue that people should get behind and come to accept. I'm also interested to know the success rate of many of these programs that these pedophiles must enroll in because until I see some evidence to the contrary, I think they most likely have the same success rates as the stereo typical Southern Baptist "pray the gay away" camps.

Pedos need help and I think we would all prefer they work with a professional to help them avoid acting on their desires. Keep in mind in the US therapists are required to contact the authorities if they know their client is going to abuse a child or a senior so getting them a shrink could help prevent abuse.

I guess I'm just wondering how much those things could even help at all? If you're attracted to kids then that's what you're attracted to and I don't necessarily think there's some way to change that or make those urges dissipate. I think a person in that situation is pretty much fucked. I definitely don't have the answer.

I totally expected a shit show from you guys, but I'm actually pleasantly surprised with the level of empathy shown by some of the posters.

Well there is a push to make children responsible for choosing their gender, and some schools are being told that they don't need to tell the parents about it. If that creeps in then that is a sign that 'children liberation' is a real agenda which would pave the way for more child sexuality based politics.

I wouldn't rule it out, but yeah I think we're a ways off although we're heading in that direction.

Yeah I could see it if they lowered age of consent. They could argue that 10 year Olds should be able to choose who they sleep with. Might be hard to argue it from a liberal perspective if the kids are under 5.

Back