Which champion lost his belt in the most humiliating fashion ?

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
After Luke's downfall, i wonder who suffered the most devastating defeat ?

We got the early knockout :
Aldo vs Conor
Werdum vs Miocic
Silva vs Weidman
Rockhold vs Bisping
GSP vs Serra

Or the complete domination :
Ronda vs Holm
Rashad vs Machida (for the shad face)
Franklin vs Silva (honorable mention for the broken nose)
Jones vs Shogun

Jeez some rimes being champ exposes yourself to international humiliation. Which one do you got ?

Last edited:
I'd consider Holly beating Ronda one of the most humiliating things I've ever seen, it was so tasty.

Silva by far, nothing like getting KO´d while clowning around.

Honorable mention to Luke for talking too much about how he will dominate Bisping and getting KO´d as well.

Rockhold vs Bisping for me. After all the shit talk from Rockhold, losing to Bisping on two weeks notice, and getting KTFO.
It was a thing of beauty.

Honda vs Rolly

Edit:
ronda-hides-her-face3.jpg

Last edited:
Hrmmm going with Rockhold/Bisping. Getting knocked out in the first round by a gate keeper, who took the fight on short notice, who also has one lazy eye is a pretty embarassing way to lose the strap.

rondas loss no doubt, it was a prolonged beating and she got 100% outclassed/exposed
early knockouts can be perceived as flukes or "thats a part of mma"

Most humiliating hast to be Honda, with clowning Silva a close second.

Weidman - AS was a second round KTFO! I wouldn't call that early, but it was glorious and humiliating.

Conor - Aldo takes it though.

Aldo. After pulling out of the first fight, after all the butthurt Conor inflicted upon him, after all the hype, it was over in just 13 seconds.

In terms of one person being completely dominated and humiliated, I still put shogun bs jones at the top.

It was a world champion who got beaten like a rug en route to losing his title. Definitely an alpha vs beta match.

Ronda vs Holly, because it made an allegedly super human champ look like an amateur.

In terms of one person being completely dominated and humiliated, I still put shogun bs jones at the top.

It was a world champion who got beaten like a rug en route to losing his title. Definitely an alpha vs beta match.
that was more embarrassing than Ronda? Shogun went out on his shield, nothing embarrassing.

Werdum, constantly making that troll face and then getting KTFOd infront of your home country. Aldo was on foreign ground so not nearly as humiliating

My favorite fighter off all time, the goat. GSP

But taping to strike Vs (10-4) Serra was pretty bad....

(aldo right up there...13 secondes...)

Back