Which champion lost his belt in the most humiliating fashion ?

13 seconds, why is this even a question?

Ronda getting KOd, Pettis getting dominated, and Jones losing his belt because he hit a pregnant woman are the three most embarrassing in my mind.

cain-velasquez-brock-lesnar.gif

Jones....outside the octogon...most humiliating of them all

Ronda. She didn't have a single positive. Plus she was an arrogant cow.

After Luke's downfall, i wonder who suffered the most devastating defeat ?

We got the early knockout :
Aldo vs Conor
Werdum vs Miocic
Silva vs Weidman
Rockhold vs Bisping

Or the complete domination :
Ronda vs Holm
Rashad vs Machida (for the shad face)
Franklin vs Silva (honorable mention for the broken nose)

Jeez sometimes being champ exposes yourself to international humiliation. Which one do you got ?

Rockhold for me,says the goat was never on his level then gets knocked out cold by a fighter people refer to as pillow fisted in his first defence

Tito vs Randy--Couture dominated entire fight and then, literally, gave Ortiz a spanking...
Ronda vs Holly--- a minus 1600 favorite and turned into something youd see in a horror movie......decapitation via head/neck kick-Geez!
Luke vs. Bisping....The guy just beat him with one arm FFS.When ANYONE brings up losing a fight on overconfidence, this will lead all discussions.

Aldo. After pulling out of the first fight, after all the butthurt Conor inflicted upon him, after all the hype, it was over in just 13 seconds.

That one is humilliating fashion for the people that paid hundreds of dollars, PPV´s to get the fight done in shorter than what takes Bruce Buffer to say "Iiiiiiiiiiiiit´s.....Tiiiiiiiimeeee.....!!!", i didnt paid anything and i felt robbed.

Honorable Mention is GSP VS Serra. Much hespect to both, but that fact GSP tapped to strikes and turned GSP into "Safety First" GSP is pretty crazy. Not to mention Aliens and all that good stuff...

gspserra2.gif

The most humiliation was Tapping to strikes. as talented as a man might be thats just cowardly.

Conor beating the so called p4p goat in 13 seconds ..... up there also. But tapping to strikes you need to hold ur head in shame rest of life if ur a,fighter.

Pettis vs RDA for me, that was a total beatdown

The most humiliation was Tapping to strikes. as talented as a man might be thats just cowardly.

Conor beating the so called p4p goat in 13 seconds ..... up there also. But tapping to strikes you need to hold ur head in shame rest of life if ur a,fighter.
then you shouldnt ever tap, get your arm broken or be a pussy... look at Miesha, she wouldnt tap and she is a girl. With your logic everyone is a pussy.

Rhonda getting dominated was the most satisfying for myself. If I judge on how happy I was after the loss it's Rhonda hands down.

Luke vs. Bisping is up there just, because Rockhold was way to arrogant ought he cant loose.

But Silva is still number one. Not just his clowning but the fact that he clowned around pretending to be rocked just to get his clock cleaned a few seconds later was great.

I'd give it to Ronda just based on the fact she has had to take a year off just to get over it! Rockhold in at 2nd and Aldo coming in at 3rd Imo.

Look tapping from suns s one thing your saving
then you shouldnt ever tap, get your arm broken or be a pussy... look at Miesha, she wouldnt tap and she is a girl. With your logic everyone is a pussy.
Tapping from subs is one thing ur saving self to fight again soon. Tapping from strikes ur just saving ur self from a beating. If ur a fighter u never tap to g n p . Yeah tapping to GNP is,a pussy move. ....... but fuck with the way many here are Crying about Hendo beating on A downed Lombard (when he only hit the guy once after he was down the 2nd he held up) I guess folks here think tapping to strikes is perfectly fine or,should occur more.

Ronda. Especially being the most profile person and calling out Holly after the weigh ins.

Back