Overrated and Underrated UFC vets/legends

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
UFC vets or legends you feel that are overrated and ones you feel never get their due respect.

Chuck Liddell is highly overrated imo

Don't do this mang. They are all legends and deserve respect.

Don't do this mang. They are all legends and deserve respect.
Dean-3-missarchiecookie.gif

Tim Sylvia doesn't get enough respect.

BJ maybe gets a little too much, though he is awesome and highly accomplished.

Haaaa. I guess I am being too sentimental. I started watching in 2009, so I can't speak on Legends.

Naw, we both know someone is gonna say stupid shit cuz Fedor or Shogun lost.

Bustamante - underhespected

Most of the legends were the best during their time. There is no overration.

Haaaa. I guess I am being too sentimental. I started watching in 2009, so I can't speak on Legends.
We started the same year (maybe I started 2008, most certainly 2008-2009). The people we started watching (who were newbies) are in their prime right about now.

Overrated is easily Wand and CC.

Underrated prob Ortiz and Hughes.

We started the same year (maybe I started 2008, most certainly 2008-2009). The people we started watching (who were newbies) are in their prime right about now.

Yeah. Anything from 09 and I up then I feel I can comment on since I was able to follow their careers much closer.

Also watching 2 Fast 2 Furious right now and Eva Mendes was sexy as fuck back in the day.

Rich Franklin.

Easily one of the most overrated fighters of all time.

Yeah. Anything from 09 and I up then I feel I can comment on since I was able to follow their careers much closer.

Also watching 2 Fast 2 Furious right now and Eva Mendes was sexy as fuck back in the day.
Just checked, yep 2009 was the year I started watching because I remember ufc 98 was when I got into mma and I just checked the wikia page for ufc 98. That shad face got me man and I thought No one could stop machida when I first saw him lol. But yea I sorta agree, though that doesn't stop me from commenting on earlier things that happened in mma.

Just checked, yep 2009 was the year I started watching because I remember ufc 98 was when I got into mma and I just checked the wikia page for ufc 98. That shad face got me man and I thought No one could stop machida when I first saw him lol. But yea I sorta agree, though that doesn't stop me from commenting on earlier things that happened in mma.

UFC 100 was my first.

The Machida Era was short lived huh?

Back