Game of Thrones S06E08 Discussion: Hide yo Kids, Hide yo Waif, #HounderleiSilva (no spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon snow HAS to win for the story to go on. Just wondering how much he loses before that happens.

So many rustled jimmies if Snow just decides to give Ramsay a beheading. That would suck

That would be in keeping with character. What would suck is if Jon decides to brutally torture him.

The happy medium would be Ramsay dying after a brutal 1v1 battle.

I don't know if it will happen yet but im banking on Ser Davos killing the Red Woman when he finds out that she burned Shireen. They need her to die...its kind of anti-climatic if Jon dying has no more stakes...

We have the very best imo. What other forum for GOT do you see using this awesome slang and terminology?

BFT, Ser Friendzone, Old Hag Shit, and so on.

Your avatar makes me dizzy.

On so many levels.

I don't know if it will happen yet but im banking on Ser Davos killing the Red Woman when he finds out that she burned Shireen. They need her to die...its kind of anti-climatic if Jon dying has no more stakes...

fuck yeah, justice, the red witch has to die

It's all over folks I hear Ramsay has 21 good men tonight.

Snow has 62 Bear Islands Mormont fighters. Karl fookin Tanner of Gin Alley couldn't even take down an old Jeor without sucker stabbing him. And Lord Friendstone is holding back that Greyscale cause of that Bear Island blood.

Cansey and his 21 dead men, their fate is already written even if George hasn't wrote it yet. It is sealed.

@Loiosh

Its-all-a-blur.png

Snow has 62 Bear Islands Mormont fighters. Karl fookin Tanner of Gin Alley couldn't even take down an old Jeor without sucker stabbing him. And Lord Friendstone is holding back that Greyscale cause of that Bear Island blood.

Cansey and his 21 dead men, their fate is already written even if George hasn't wrote it yet. It is sealed.
It's a matter of HOW Ramsay dies imo.

- Beheading
- Flayed
- Hanged
- Pummeled to death
- Torn to shreds by Ghost

Etc.

I care more about Wun Wun living than Ramsey dying. Nervous for the big man tonight

It's a matter of HOW Ramsay dies imo.

- Beheading
- Flayed
- Hanged
- Pummeled to death
- Torn to shreds by Ghost

Etc.

Theon waterboarding him to death IMHO. Hes goin to use littlefingers teleporter or the Tinborns ships capable of going warp 1 to get to Winterfell.

Theon waterboarding him to death IMHO. Hes goin to use littlefingers teleporter or the Tinborns ships capable of going warp 1 to get to Winterfell.
tumblr_miylsphZwk1s6d3x4o1_500.gif

I could see Ramsey being fed to Ghost as his death. That would be pretty cool way to go out. My guess is Jon has him down and out and before he gives him the final blow he leaves and Sansa comes over to end him with some wimpy , poetic stab.

Ramsey should get a real brutal death but my guess is no.

Sansa will deliver the "surprise" back stab?

They need her alive for all that prophesy shit.

They have to leave someone for Arya to kill.

in a perfect world, ramsey gets beheaded and flayed

or for a truly horrible death

have wun wun shove him headfirst up his ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back