Chael's Suspension up in 2 Days

meast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
WIll he come back to claim his middleweight title... for America??

-Meast, July Two-thousand and Chael

Undefeated & undisputed...

20140526090420_5D3_5747.JPG

I would guess no. He's making goood money right now doing other things , he's been out for 2 yrs and is old, he wasnt winning when his career ended, and he has a history of quitting in fights and looking for ways out (he admits to this) which tells me his heart really isnt into it.

Only way I see home coming back is if he seriously needed money, but it doesnt appear he does.

Only way he comes back is if it's in Rizin. Chael aint fighting clean.

I would guess no. He's making goood money right now doing other things , he's been out for 2 yrs and is old, he wasnt winning when his career ended, and he has a history of quitting in fights and looking for ways out (he admits to this) which tells me his heart really isnt into it.

Only way I see home coming back is if he seriously needed money, but it doesnt appear he does.
His legendary fight against filho tells me otherwise

That only Chael wouldn't come back is because none of these jabronis can give him any competition. GOAT of GOATs.

Chael only exists pre USADA era
I think he just turns into an action figure if you bring him into the future. Kinda like in Toy Story or Night at the Museum

Has Chael been getting tested why suspended?
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say no, since the test he failed in 2014 was not from USADA and I'm very doubtful the NAC runs out of comp tests on people year round like this.

Back