CFB Off-Season Discussion v1: Hard Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao Houston.

Sure, dilute the Big 12 brand even more while adding another "problem" to UTa when they try and deuce at the end of the GOR.

Thank fuck their hubris let us cut and run while leaving them with the Tech problem. Get dat ESS-EE-SEE money baybay!!!!

I feel you on Houston being in the recruiting footprint but the issue is rooted in viewership, not recruiting. Their TV deals are garbage because their 2nd largest metro area is Austin (33rd in America). To put into perspective how much the Big 12 is getting shitted on, the B1G has 4 of the top 7 markets (and 6 of the top 16).

No Big 12 program is located in the Houston metro area, so the Big 12 is suffering financially by missing out on the 5th largest TV market in the country.

If the Big 12 cares about money, as they should, then they have no choice but to add Houston (with or without Herman).

I'm sure UT will sort this out.

The Big 12 should go hard after Arizona State. 12th largest TV market/metro in America and the academics are terrible. If they out-pay the Pac-12 then they should be good.

The smart money is on BYU joining, imo.

Would like to see Houston, BYU, and Cincy all join the B12, although it looks like they're adding 2 or 4. Hopefully they go with 4 and add in someone nice like Boise State.

Big12 should just take UTEP, North Texas, LA Tech, & UConn

6_4700727.jpg

Come on man.

Last edited:
@Sexy @The Higher Power

This is kind of random but one of my colleagues at work was checking out local universities for his kid a couple of weeks ago. Boston College: $68,000/yr (all in) .... Boston Fucking College! Fuck me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back