***Megan Anderson SHERDOG Q&A #1***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you collect Tazos growing up? :D

:D The One with Jet Li was badass.

Thanks for the answers Megan, I tried to keep it as light hearted and as entertaining as possible instead of asking the same questions you have answered a thousand times. :D

You're a great fighter, congrats on your success and again thank you for taking the time to do this Q&A.

Best wishes on your future :)
Thanks!!!!

I don't really have a question just wanted to say thank you for spending some time here and I hope you keep enjoying success. You're an inspiration.

Thanks for the incredible fights thus far, Megan, and for joining us lowly commoners tonight.

I see you are familiar with Monty Python. What was your favorite scene from the Holy Grail movie? And have you ever watched Spaceballs?
I haven't watched spaceballs. I love monty python. I love the holy grain and life of brain ahhaha I love the scene where one of them fights this black knight barring their way and he chops off all his limbs lol and the guy still wants to fight lol

favorite Sherdog smilie:eek:

Vegemite lol (although i do like nutella)
I'd like to fight in Brasil lol they always are so passionate about their sports and it's like you're fighting in a soccer stadium lol
fav win would have to be my one against Amber and Peggy for different reasons
I did one in sept last year for my fight with them, but i haven't had to do that since. You do them yourself. If there's a chance you could be pregnant then you should already know before the fight lol
Its great working for them. I don't really have much to do with them outside of fight week though.

Cool, thanks for answering.

I want McGregor to win but i think Diaz will again.

Ooh, minus five points.

Favorite finishing move: sharpshooter, or tombstone pile driver?

That fight'll happen when its meant to happen. We'll be ready for it.

My fighting style will always be the same, but i'm constantly adding more tools to the arsenal and everytime i step into the cage it's a different megan in there. They say I have a Muay Thai background when i've never trained muay thai in my life. I've only ever trained all round mma. I also didn't throw one kick in my last fight....

Yes i support a UFC 145 division. Yes i think there are, and more will come if you give us the opportunity.
thats pretty cool about the Muay Thai.. well you have won yourself a fan tonight... thanks so much for doing this and cant wait to see your next fight...

I haven't watched spaceballs. I love monty python. I love the holy grain and life of brain ahhaha I love the scene where one of them fights this black knight barring their way and he chops off all his limbs lol and the guy still wants to fight lol
It's just a flesh wound.

I have no idea if she's coming back. Yeah i'd fight her at 140. Rousey kinda doges us big girls though lol clearly she never wants to fight Cris lol. Yeah I think it is in women as well as men.
cool
if you have trouble gettin back into aussie when you go home, its cos its full of us paddies drinkin your country dry <36>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back