• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Luke Thomas has a problem with Teruto Ishihara calling women...

For once, he's right. Luke Thomas himself is the bitch.

Uh.. But the thing is.... Those girls actually embrace it.

Don't hate the player.

He is an artist. His art reflects his natural environment. Bitches be everywhere mang

of course he is. just stop listening to him guys, that's what i did.

Bitches. Can't put it in title because, rules.

who made that ruke up

Luke is a vagina. He needs to stfu and stop being a pussy.

All of em at MMAfighting seem to be crybaby bitchlike idiots.

is MMA fighting like HuffPo for pussy ass mma fans???

I've said it before, Teru is what a person becomes if their first exposure to English is from Team Alpha Male.

His entire vocabulary consists of fuck, bitches, and bro.

But you can use those words in 99% of the conversations you have.

This is a fair point but the issue with language that is demeaning or promotes negative stigmas is that there are those who haven't fully acclimated to this being the way it is. If we were to just accept all forms of hatred (and i'm not saying 'bitches' is that) because those who agree gravitate and those who don't shy away then we wouldn't be fixing a problem. The goal is to ultimately make it not okay to use the word bitch to describe a woman so that in 50 years there won't need to be a decision to be had about whether you do or don't care about being called one. Once you are put in that situation you are already subconsciously accepting in your mind that you are one and thus lesser which is a hurtful place to be in.

I don't mean any of that to be preachy just that I know where you are coming from and respect your opinion. I think issues like this are pretty complex for those who care and pretty cut and dry for those who don't. MMA probably isn't the place to be solving these things though haha.
These are just words. In 50 yrs there will be some other offensive label to replace the word bitch. I'm not even saying that I disagree with your premise, but I do with the approach. If we are going to deem something to be offensive, why not let the masses decide? Majority public opinion swaying in the direction you are saying would clean up Ishi's language very quickly. Because it would hit him where it hurts the most, his potential for earnings.

Therein lies the problem. People like Luke like to pretend that they have the majority behind them, when in reality it's a small but vocal minority. By them working to silence what they find offensive, the actual opinion never comes to light. And that is not freedom of choice. I don't need people like Luke to voice what they believe to be my opinion just because it is theirs. I can exercise my thoughts on my own.

I personally agree with him. I find it to be reductive, demeaning and childish. Having said that it doesn't make me dislike him and I think he is an exciting fighter.
I agree. Why refer to women in general as female dogs? It's demeaning. I wouldn't like it. Luke will be ignored about this though because he has complained too much in the past about other issues.

I agree with Luke Thomas. Ishihara is bringing the concept of "try-hard" to a whole different level.

13728915_864285350372159_8523140174414920325_n.jpg

Luke also hates Las Vegas cause they play a game there called *Black*jack.

he is just mad that a japanoon is getting pussy and he aint.

revenge yellow fever....

VANILLA FEVER

I know most of you dislike him, but Luke makes very good content and is being criticized unfairly this time.

Gotta love Sherdog and misleading threads. I watched the video and you're right.

He's mostly speaking about himself and others in the media when he says there's a double standard. If Donald Cerrone called women 'bitches', I wouldn't treat it as anything major or important, but Luke most definitely would. He'd be ranting and raving about how the white male power structure encourages misogyny and creates an environment of fear and negativity for women. *spooky noise*

Surprised he doesnt have a problem with his website. Mmafighting. Wouldnt doubt he changes it to mmasport

Yeah .. I didn't care for that all, but I have simply opted to not watch Teruto fight or speak ...

Just curious if you are a Ronda supporter, since she uses the same word in reference to other females...

I agree. Why refer to women in general as female dogs? It's demeaning. I wouldn't like it. Luke will be ignored about this though because he has complained too much in the past about other issues.

That would imply there's something inherently wrong with being a female dog. I happen to like dogs.

I dont even know who Luke Thomas is but i fucking can't stand the guy

Back