Premier League Thread 2016/2017 V10: Farcene :eek::eek::eek:ner - F**k the Memories, Time to F**k Off

Who finishes last in Fantasy Football?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I wouldn't play Kroos as an 8. He'd be my 6.

Buyern tried that and he wasn't really good there.

There are surely better CDMs than Casemiro but he brings what Real needs at that position. How many times do you see Weigl joining in on attacks (different style, but both usually stay back there near the CBs)? He barely ever does it because it isn't his job and he doesn't need to, just like Casemiro at Real.

That's where the proactive CM comes into play. It'd be fine.

Look at the finest 6s in the world - Busquets, Alonso etc. None have pace.
All depends on pairing. I'd argue both of those while slower, still have better defensive presence than Kroos. (Kroos is one of my favourite players btw)

Buyern tried that and he wasn't really good there.

There are surely better CDMs than Casemiro but he brings what Real needs at that position. How many times do you see Weigl joining in on attacks (different style, but both usually stay back there near the CBs)? He barely ever does it because it isn't his job and he doesn't need to, just like Casemiro at Real.
Need Kroos on 8 role or 10

So Arsenal are 2 games in with 1 point and are already burying the fans and pissing them off more.

Pray for the fam's sanity.

So Arsenal are 2 games in with 1 point and are already burying the fans and pissing them off more.

Chelsea game coming up in gw 5 and Costa is all warmed up for the game. Already has 2 goals and should been sent off twice :D
Gonna bet on a red card in Arsenal-Chelsea game :D

atleast he leaves this season

I really don't care if we finish out of the top 4

I feel sorry for the fans who are travelling and what not. All for nothing.

Uncharacteristic performance by Sociedad at the Anoeta. They're usually good at home, but they're really struggling on both ends.

Their offense is all over the place and their defense is lacking.

Just checked fantasy table..

@frenzy
:eek::eek:

Damn son, Cards killing it and same with Mikey yer?

Gooners ITT lack context.

All other teams have looked pretty middling too but had far easier opening fixtures. Utd's got a jump cuz all their players were dumped out of summer Tourneys early.

Just checked fantasy table..

@frenzy
:eek::eek:

Damn son, Cards killing it and same with Mikey yer?
2 gw's in. Lets not get ahead of ourselfs. Fucking hell EOW was in top 10 worldwide after gw 1 and go forward few gw's, Mr. Wales was in relegation battle :p

Gooners ITT lack context.

All other teams have looked pretty middling too but had far easier opening fixtures. Utd's got a jump cuz all their players were dumped out of summer Tourneys early.

context? We've lost 5 points in winnable games had the fraud strengthened properly.

If we had a proper forward and a solid defence, we'd have won both games.

2 gw's in. Lets not get ahead of ourselfs. Fucking hell EOW was in top 10 worldwide after gw 1 and go forward few gw's, Mr. Wales was in relegation battle :p
I know that pussio, I always start off slow as it is. Wildcard week 4 to make some tactical fap adjustments and I'll be back in the top 4 fight.

Hmm they already have Carroll, Calleri and E. Valencia was the forward today, score a goal no?
Do they even need Bony?
Carroll's injured, Sakho's a mardy cunt, Calleri has potential but too young to spearhead the side, Enner is meh.

Not sure Bony is the answer but they do need a decent CF starter bringing in.

context? We've lost 5 points in winnable games had the fraud strengthened properly.

If we had a proper forward and a solid defence, we'd have won both games.
And if i have a vagina, i would be a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back