Premier League Thread 2016/2017 V10: Farcene :eek::eek::eek:ner - F**k the Memories, Time to F**k Off

Who finishes last in Fantasy Football?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You two need to focus on your own team. When Casemiro is playing alongside Kroos + Modric/Isco, i am confident about winning the game. I watch every game (apart from maybe early Copa games when Real is playing a 3rd division team) and Casemiro brings balance to the team, something Arsenal fans should appriciate. He is no Ramsey or Coq who make stupid fouls or decide to go Hollywood and then the other team scores from a freekick or a counterattack.

He might not be the most skilled player in the team but i want him in the team.

i dont even know what you guys were talking about lol, i'm just annoying you :p

i dont even know what you guys were talking about lol, i'm just annoying you :p
It turns out @Bones knows more about being a football manager than a guy who won CL as a player and a manager. Maybe he should replace Wenger?

You two need to focus on your own team. When Casemiro is playing alongside Kroos + Modric/Isco, i am confident about winning the game. I watch every game (apart from maybe early Copa games when Real is playing a 3rd division team) and Casemiro brings balance to the team, something Arsenal fans should appriciate. He is no Ramsey or Coq who make stupid fouls or decide to go Hollywood and then the other team scores from a freekick or a counterattack.

He might not be the most skilled player in the team but i want him in the team.
I appreciate and understand what he brings but it's not enough. Especially for Real Madrid. Hence me saying someone is needed to influence both sides of the game.

Fair enough though, you like him and that's that. Cool man

It turns out @Bones knows more about being a football manager than a guy who won CL as a player and a manager. Maybe he should replace Wenger?

He'd do a better job for sure!

@EOW post it in the heavies,

'what really happened to Glover's tooth'

Also, I wouldn't play Kroos as an 8. He'd be my 6.

I appreciate and understand what he brings but it's not enough. Especially for Real Madrid. Hence me saying someone is needed to influence both sides of the game.

Fair enough though, you like him and that's that. Cool man
I wanted Real to sign Kante and that didnt happen. Feel free to mention a dmf that is good ehough for Real Madrid.
Its not his role to give the killer assists etc, Modric, Kroos and Isco are there for that. Hell add Carvajal and Marcelo going forward. Plenty of guys who can affect the offensive side of the game. Cristiano, Bale and Benzema upfront (or Asensio/Morata).

Ewwwww good luck having coverage for that back line.
That's where the proactive CM comes into play. It'd be fine.

Look at the finest 6s in the world - Busquets, Alonso etc. None have pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back