Premier League Thread 2016/2017 V10: Farcene :eek::eek::eek:ner - F**k the Memories, Time to F**k Off

Who finishes last in Fantasy Football?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's crap, Rawex.

James doesn't fit 433 either. New CM needed.
Casemiro is a DMF. Not a cm. Modric, Kroos, Kovacic and Isco are CM's. You need to have a dmf in the team.

You say he is not a good ehough, yet Zidane who won CL, Euros and WC as a player puts him in the dmf role in CL final. Then wins CL as a manager aswell.
But i am sure you know better lol.

The difference

Casemiro is a DMF. Not a cm. Modric, Kroos, Kovacic and Isco are CM's. You need to have a dmf in the team.

You say he is not a good ehough, yet Zidane who won CL, Euros and WC as a player puts him in the dmf role in CL final. Then wins CL as a manager aswell.
But i am sure you know better lol.
He's a DM who can't play the role correctly. Kroos has to hold his hand, a new 8 is needed, one who influences both sides of the pitch. He's also played as a defensive interior and I'm rarely impressed by him there either.

Casmerio is severely limited, -- a destroyer. A team like Real Madrid should not play this sort of player.

Great save from @edwin 's guy, Rulli!
Rulli's a great GK. I'm surprised he's still with Sociedad.

Keep eye on Lucas Pérez from Deportivo. He's a great striker who was linked with some bigger European clubs, but nothing happened.

He would've been a perfect fit for Arsenal.

He's a DM who can't play the role correctly. Kroos has to hold his hand, a new 8 is needed, one who influences both sides of the pitch. He's also played as a defensive interior and I'm rarely impressed by him there either.

Casmerio is severely limited, -- a destroyer. A team like Real Madrid should not play this sort of player.
How often you even watch Real play?

Suspended, not injured.
Just assumed as he wasn't on the bench :p

Also lol @ Kroos helping Casemiro or anyone for that matter, Casemiro is there so Modric and Kroos can have more freedom.

watching the conor fight yet again on the link @Bones bless gave me

Nate got robbed

atleast he can make bank with the 3rd I guess

Messi & Suarez looked like they were having so much fun yesterday

Just assumed as he wasn't on the bench :p

Also lol @ Kroos helping Casemiro or anyone for that matter, Casemiro is there so Modric and Kroos can have more freedom.
Casmerio can't even play a 1st pass, so yes, Kroos holds his hand.

watching the conor fight yet again on the link @Bones bless gave me

Nate got robbed

atleast he can make bank with the 3rd I guess
Fuck off LOL

The correct fighter was awarded the decision

more than you
Not every week, but enough.
You two need to focus on your own team. When Casemiro is playing alongside Kroos + Modric/Isco, i am confident about winning the game. I watch every game (apart from maybe early Copa games when Real is playing a 3rd division team) and Casemiro brings balance to the team, something Arsenal fans should appriciate. He is no Ramsey or Coq who make stupid fouls or decide to go Hollywood and then the other team scores from a freekick or a counterattack.

He might not be the most skilled player in the team but i want him in the team.

Messi & Suarez looked like they were having so much fun yesterday
Yeah, they seem to get along well off the pitch too. Suárez really enjoys playing with Messi. In the post game interview, he said Messi's the greatest player in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back