Latinos for Trump founder warns of ‘taco trucks on every corner’

Fortunately he's brown, and he cannot be racist. I'm not even sure why they questioned him.

The browner the Mexican the more racist he is.

Gotta compensate for the indian blood to show he is one of the gang.

The tricks on you. We're going to do to tacos what we did to Chinese food.

General Santa Ana Tacos de Lengua.

The best you gringos could come up with is a Dorito´s taco i think our culinary invasion will be fine.

In fact we wont be content with taco trucks on every corner but we will take your iconic recipes and mexicanize them.

img_hamburguesa_mexicana_12216_600.jpg

We are the fattest nation on earth, our food will reign supreme.

The best you gringos could come up with is a Dorito´s taco i think our culinary invasion will be fine.

My girlfriend gets embarrassed when we're out at Mexican places and I order "Flavorless Doritos" to go with the guac

"A Vote for Hillary is a Vote for Taco Trucks"

Sorry, who is this guy supporting?

Taco stands of every corner sounds awesome. But of course, this is the "wink wink" undercover racist shit we see all the time. He can't come out and say there will be Mexicans everywhere and imply it's bad, so he uses a slippery line like that. If he's pushed he can say something like, there are consequences of immigration, but in reality it's more like "they're taking over!".

I'll be the dissenting opinion and say I don't very much care for Mexican cuisine in general. Keep your damn tacos on your side of the border, or at least no further than the border states.

The tricks on you. We're going to do to tacos what we did to Chinese food.

made it delicious?

Taco stands of every corner sounds awesome. But of course, this is the "wink wink" undercover racist shit we see all the time. He can't come out and say there will be Mexicans everywhere and imply it's bad, so he uses a slippery line like that. If he's pushed he can say something like, there are consequences of immigration, but in reality it's more like "they're taking over!".

I think we should take a page out of Germany's book. But instead of teaching muslim extremists how to fuck our women, we should teach the mexicans to eat american food.

It is amazing that there is a single Trump supporter that is Latin. The man wants to kick you out of the country and you are gonna support him? LOL and these race traitors

Sell outs gonna sell out.

k. But instead of teaching muslim extremists how to fuck our women, we should teach the mexicans to eat american food.

https://mexicoretold.com/2013/05/01/chamula-chanting-and-coca-cola/

It is not just spitting that Chamulan’s believe rid one of evil spirits but also burping. What I didn’t mention is that every ritual that we saw at the church involved Coca-Cola. Every group involved in ritual practice had glass bottles of Coke with them. Generally we saw people drink it in shot glasses, almost as if they were taking a medicine. Coca-Cola was introduced to Chamula in 1962 and the Coca-Cola dealer is said to be the richest man in town. It is also rumoured that Coca Cola and Pepsi wars continue in the village, with each company fighting for the strong hold claiming that their product is better for the removal of bad spirits. If it is true, then Coca Cola’s current domination was clear upon entering the town where we saw that they had made a special Christmas billboard advertisement, just for Chamula, depicting a man in local dress holding a bottle of Coke!

It is amazing that there is a single Trump supporter that is Latin. The man wants to kick you out of the country and you are gonna support him? LOL and these race traitors

So, you are calling every latino in american an illegal alien? Racist much???

Just like meth dealers.

Tacos and meth, Mexico´s main exports.
Swear to God, I thought your post read "math dealers" and was very confused.
"??WTF is a math dealer?"

"Juan, my man, can I cop any of that really strong non-linear field equation you had last week, is there any left?"

Seriously though, this was a bizarre thing for the dude to say.
Comes off kind of like he hates his own.

Seriously though, this was a bizarre thing for the dude to say.
Comes off kind of like he hates his own.

He hates himself, he wants to be white, but he is half-indian so he has to go the whole mile to prove that he is actually just very tanned.

The browner the Mexican the more racist he is.

Gotta compensate for the indian blood to show he is one of the gang.

Don't think so.

How about: the lighter the Mexican, the more racist he is. He's so close to whiteness, he can seal the deal with his behavior.

And that's probably closer to the truth. Latin Americans elites (almost entirely white/light) are arguably the worst people on Earth and the ones responsible for having the region in the shape it's in.

Don't think so.

How about: the lighter the Mexican, the more racist he is. He's so close to whiteness, he can seal the deal with his behavior.

And that's probably closer to the truth. Latin Americans elites (almost entirely white/light) are arguably the worst people on Earth and the ones responsible for having the region in the shape it's in.

This is blatantly false, because in southern states wealth and color of the skin is more related due to historical colonialism and lack of social mobility leaving indians and their descendants with an slave syndrome.

In the north, where most white mexicans are, you wont see that association between white = rich and educated in the people mentality because

a) the north was populated by poor europeans, war refugees and people looking to make a living.

b) the indians in the north were never conquered, the spanish had to buy their way in or simply avoid the indians. So the indians in the north dont have a slave syndrome.

EDIT

LOL at the guy being "white" light skinned doesnt means white, it means the guy has an office job, if that dude was working in the fields he would get really dark, he has an asian face which means a lot of native heritage.

You know why there is some crossover between trumpers and hispanics - religion. Staunch anti-abortion etc.

Don't think so.

And that's probably closer to the truth.

Yes and no, non-white Hispanics can be pretty racist in general. But i see where you're coming from.

This is blatantly false, because in southern states wealth and color of the skin is more related due to historical colonialism and lack of social mobility leaving indians and their descendants with an slave syndrome.

In the north, where most white mexicans are, you wont see that association between white = rich and educated in the people mentality because

a) the north was populated by poor europeans, war refugees and people looking to make a living.

b) the indians in the north were never conquered, the spanish had to buy their way in or simply avoid the indians. So the indians in the north dont have a slave syndrome.

EDIT

LOL at the guy being "white" light skinned doesnt means white, it means the guy has an office job, if that dude was working in the fields he would get really dark, he has an asian face which means a lot of native heritage.

Please, the association between white and wealth is crystal clear in every single corner of Latin America. There's zero reason for this to be any different in northern Mexico.

And in fact, there's no evidence that it's different in northern Mexico. 90% of the Mexicans I've met are from the north and they have the same disdain for indios and adoration of whiteness that every other colonized Latin American does. It actually goes down a little bit when they have a few generations here in the US, but straight up Latin Americans are ultra colonized.

Lastly, if the white = rich thing is present among porteños in Argentina (aka, by far the whitest area in Latin America), then it's certainly present in northern Mexico.

Back