Light Sentence for Brock Turner in Stanford Rape Case Draws Outrage

No, you're not. Your remarks above prove otherwise. If you didn't have much time for that, then you would not be in the War Room so often. Also, there is nothing 'extreme' about anything I stated, unless you find it 'extreme' to want degenerates on the left held accountable for sexual assaults and rape.
You are a pertisan hack through and through

I didn't read her biography, what little i read sounded like a 7 year old being a 7year old

"Her sticky, muscly little body thrashed beside me every night." ... "I did basically anything a sexual predator would do to woo a small suburban girl." ... "I leaned down between her legs and carefully spread open her vagina...she didn't resist."

What kind of 7 year old were you?

Last edited:
I didn't read her biography, what little i read sounded like a 7 year old being a 7year old

So you didn't do any thorough research? You, let me guess, read a partisan left-wing article that presented a heavily biased account of events -- like a hack? That's a shocker.

You are a pertisan hack through and through

Heh. Coming from you that means absolutely nothing.

"Her sticky, muscly little body thrashed beside me every night." ... "I did basically anything a sexual predator would do to woo a small suburban girl." ... "I leaned down between her legs and carefully spread open her vagina...she didn't resist."

What kind of 7 year old were you?

Personally i have never done anything like that but i suspect thats would fall under playing doctor

So you didn't do any thorough research? You, let me guess, read a partisan left-wing article that presented a heavily biased account of events -- like a hack? That's a shocker.

Heh. Coming from you that means absolutely nothing.
I Googled Lena Dunham sex abuse and went to the first link , truthrevolt.org ..... so another fail by you ...which seems to be the norm

Rich kids arent punished the same as poor kids, This is nothing new.

Personally i have never done anything like that but i suspect thats would fall under playing doctor

That's something only a very disgusting individual would believe. You went from complaining about Brock Turner to defending a person who admitted to having physical sexual contact with their baby sister and described her own behavior as being akin to a 'sexual predator'.

Last edited:
I Googled Lena Dunham sex abuse and went to the first link , truthrevolt.org ..... so another fail by you ...which seems to be the norm

Then you either have piss-poor reading comprehension or a twisted perception of how you're supposed to interact with children. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you had been misled by a left-wing source. I won't make that mistake again. You initially described her behavior as simply looking at the vagina, remember?

You are a disgusting individual. You went from whining about Brock Turner to defending a person who admitted to having physical sexual contact with their baby sister and described her own behavior as being akin to a 'sexual predator'.
I sincerely hope uou aren't a parent , again 1st up on Google
http://www.askdrsears.com/topics/pa...sexuality/genital-play-whats-normal-whats-not

What to do. First, to compose yourself and resist the impulse to come on strong toward the children telling them that they have done something “dirty” or “bad.” Calmly and matter-of-factly introduce a new activity. (i.e., “Let’s go have a snack. I’ll help you get dressed.”) As soon as a private moment is possible (or right away if both children are yours) have a talk with your child. Convey that you are not angry. If children sense that they have done something bad or that you are angry, they will clam up. Tell your child that it’s normal to be curious about another’s body parts, and that you understand his curiosity, but that “its not right to touch anyone else’s private parts or let them touch yours. I want you to promise mommy that you will keep your private parts private and not touch anybody else’s.” Let the parents of the other child know how you handled the situation so they can do likewise.

http://www.askdrsears.com/topics/pa...sexuality/genital-play-whats-normal-whats-not

What to do. First, to compose yourself and resist the impulse to come on strong toward the children telling them that they have done something “dirty” or “bad.” Calmly and matter-of-factly introduce a new activity. (i.e., “Let’s go have a snack. I’ll help you get dressed.”) As soon as a private moment is possible (or right away if both children are yours) have a talk with your child. Convey that you are not angry. If children sense that they have done something bad or that you are angry, they will clam up. Tell your child that it’s normal to be curious about another’s body parts, and that you understand his curiosity, but that “its not right to touch anyone else’s private parts or let them touch yours. I want you to promise mommy that you will keep your private parts private and not touch anybody else’s.” Let the parents of the other child know how you handled the situation so they can do likewise.

As I said, that is a position that only a disgusting individual would have. You are a perfect illustration of what I was talking about when I said that the left ignores and minimizes degenerate behavior when there is no political benefit to be gained. Your own source says parents need to discourage the behavior and that it's not acceptable for them to playing with another person's private parts, genius. This wasn't a simple instance of a 'curious' kid, either. She said that messing with her sister's vagina was within the spectrum of things she ordinarily did. This was reoccurring behavior for her own perverse sexual gratification. Period.

Last edited:
Is this his Dad's Sherdog account? You sure you didn't mean to say it was "20 minutes of action" and not rape?
You do realize he wasn't convicted of rape, right? Do you understand the difference between sexual assault and rape in CA?

Oh and you might want to quote the entire thing next time. You missed this bit:

When sex play is not normal.
"One child entices or forces the other into sex play."

^Lena Dunham: "I did basically anything a sexual predator would do to woo a small suburban girl."

Oh and you might want to quote the entire thing next time. You missed this bit:

When sex play is not normal.
"One child entices or forces the other into sex play."

^Lena Dunham: "I did basically anything a sexual predator would do to woo a small suburban girl."
You missed the part where she didn't force her sister and then ran to get her mom when she saw rocks where there shouldn't be

You missed the part where she didn't force her sister and then ran to get her mom when she saw rocks where there shouldn't be

The word 'or' has significance. 'Or' means either one. It doesn't mean both have to be in play for it not to be normal. Also, there are quotes where she talks about forcing her sister to kiss her.

Last edited:
... then ran to get her mom when she saw rocks where there shouldn't be

"My mother didn’t bother asking why I had opened Grace’s vagina. This was within the spectrum of things I did." - Lena Dunham

What does that tell you? This sort of behavior was routine. If your son was exploring another son's penis, and you didn't bother asking why he was doing it, then I would hope the State would immediately strip you of your rights. Stop digging!

You've conveniently ignored the fact that she described her own actions as being akin to a sexual predator. I wonder why!

As I said, you're a disgusting individual. You are a perfect illustration of what I was talking about when I said that the left ignores and minimizes degenerate behavior when there is no political benefit to be gained. Your own source says parents need to discourage the behavior and that it's not acceptable for them to playing with another person's private parts, genius. This wasn't a simple instance of a 'curious' kid, either. She said that messing with her sister's vagina was within the spectrum of things she ordinarily did. This was reoccurring behavior for her own perverse sexual gratification. Period.
Whats disgusting is someone calling a 7 year old a molester for playing doctor with a sibling

Whats disgusting is someone calling a 7 year old a molester for playing doctor with a sibling

Your own source says it is not normal to entice a child into sexual play.

"I did basically anything a sexual predator would do to woo a small suburban girl." - Lena Dunham

It's disgusting that you're defending a person who sexually preyed on her baby sister. Hopefully you're just putting on an act and this is not what you really think.

Last edited:
"My mother didn’t bother asking why I had opened Grace’s vagina. This was within the spectrum of things I did." - Lena Dunham

What does that tell you? This sort of behavior was routine. If your son was exploring another son's penis, and you didn't bother asking why he was doing it, then I would hope the State would immediately strip you of your rights. Stop digging!

You've conveniently ignored the fact that she described her own actions as being akin to a sexual predator. I wonder why!
Maybe she described it as something a sexual predator would do because if an adult did it it would be really really wrong , let me demonstrate because you seem slow on the uptake here.

OK : Little kid touches little kid in a sexual way as part of natural curiosity ( this should be gently discouraged )

Not OK : adult touches little kid in a sexual way ( this should be discouraged by getting medieval on the perps ass )

This shouldn't be hard to grasp

Your own source says it is not normal to entice a child into sexual play.

"I did basically anything a sexual predator would do to woo a small suburban girl." - Lena Dunham

It's disgusting that you're defending a person who sexually preyed on her baby sister. Hopefully you're just putting on an act and don't have any of this going on in your own life.
Dont be a douche and get personal , I'm a model father and a model citizen .

I think you are as thick as a 2x4

Maybe she described it as something a sexual predator would do because if an adult did it it would be really really wrong , let me demonstrate because you seem slow on the uptake here.

OK : Little kid touches little kid in a sexual way as part of natural curiosity ( this should be gently discouraged )

Not OK : adult touches little kid in a sexual way ( this should be discouraged by getting medieval on the perps ass )

This shouldn't be hard to grasp

'really really wrong' You're an idiot. Your own source classifies it as wrong and 'not normal'.

"As she grew, I took to bribing her for her time and affection: one dollar in quarters if I could do her makeup like a “motorcycle chick.” Three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds. Whatever she wanted to watch on TV if she would just “relax on me.” Basically, anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying." - Lena Dunham

"I shared a bed with my sister, Grace, until I was seventeen years old. She was afraid to sleep alone and would begin asking me around 5:00 P.M. every day whether she could sleep with me. I put on a big show of saying no, taking pleasure in watching her beg and sulk, but eventually I always relented. Her sticky, muscly little body thrashed beside me every night as I read Anne Sexton, watched reruns of SNL, sometimes even as I slipped my hand into my underwear to figure some stuff out." - Lena Dunham

Last edited:
Back