• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

General MMA discussion and future lines - September 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodley (+160) v Wonderboy (-195). I guess Woodley, Woodley KO and Woodley round 1 will be good value.

Woodley (+160) v Wonderboy (-195). I guess Woodley, Woodley KO and Woodley round 1 will be good value.

Wow, I expected WB to be favoured but not that much. Will problably go for WB KO and R3-4 depening on price...

Dariush +130?? Can someone explain this to me before I unload on Benny

Dariush +130?? Can someone explain this to me before I unload on Benny
Magomedov has great technical stand up and good TDD from what I remember. Dariush NSC might be a great bet since Magomedov doesn't tend to go for the finish.

Magomedov has great technical stand up and good TDD from what I remember. Dariush NSC might be a great bet since Magomedov doesn't tend to go for the finish.
I agree that it's not an easy fight for Dariush stylistically but I would've expected those lines to be flipped.

Rashid has great boxing and good TDD but Dariush is unquestionably the better grappler and has excellent standup of his own, he likes to work behind that flick jab and use lots of kicks and knees. Been following gameplans pretty well lately sans the loss to Chiesa. I think I'm gonna have to stab Dariush here for at least a unit until we get props.

You might have already discussed this, but Unibet has Romero at 2.40 vs Weidman. That's insanely good! I totally expected even pickings on them...

i can still get pettis at +200 on some uk books. worth a hit?

andre fili as a moderate dog looks tempting as well.

i can still get pettis at +200 on some uk books. worth a hit?

andre fili as a moderate dog looks tempting as well.
Heard rumours that Pettis is out but thats a good price for him.

You might have already discussed this, but Unibet has Romero at 2.40 vs Weidman. That's insanely good! I totally expected even pickings on them...

he's 2.5 at betvictor if you can get it, and he opened at 2.9 at some places

he's 2.5 at betvictor if you can get it, and he opened at 2.9 at some places

Whaaaat?!? 2.9? I want whatever they are smoking! Already placed my bet though...

Whaaaat?!? 2.9? I want whatever they are smoking! Already placed my bet though...
I got him @ +210

but I do favour weidman like 60-40 so might buy out if his line improves

Heard rumours that Pettis is out but thats a good price for him.
Really? I hate to say it as a fight fan but as a gambler I'd be fine with that. I have Smolka in a parlay so that would just be an insta win for me

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/9/1...omotions-to-merge-in-2017-to-be-called-legacy

Interesting news for hardcore fans. Wonder if the champions will fight each other
Article says the champions will fight each other. I'm glad they're staying on AXS TV, I prefer watching on tv rather than via online streaming. Legacy FC CEO Mick Maynard is replacing Joe Silva as UFC matchmaker so I guess merging and having RFA CEO Ed Soares in charge of the unified promotion lets Maynard concentrate on his new UFC job.

Jim Miller replaces Al Iaquinta against Thiago Alves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back