Nervous Breakdown, Panic Attack, etc..

Thats why i dont want to tell my moms or brother. They both just call me names and tell me stop being a bitch. I kinda of feel like one and will want to kick my ass tomorrow but I cant seem to pull it together today. It pretty scary to me to be honest.

Now both times I've had melt downs(anxiety, panic) in my 32 years of life. I was going through t life changers and instead of accepting that I read up on chest pain and google screamed HEART ATTACK!!!!! It took 6 months of me fighting my brain and went away.

The next time I was going through bad shit, and clicked a link about wwe suicides and freaked the fuck out. I scared myself where I worried I would. I'd ask myself? Will I? I'd answer no. And then say why worry? And anxiety would cascade down again.

The heart attack anxiety and wwe suicides anxiety was same shit. I couldn't control that shit and looked for other shit that I could. Yea my brain wired strange.

Now I tell myself I can't control everything and when anxiety builds up I let it fester and it will leave.

Twice in 32 years I had panic attacks and they were horrible. I pray I don't have them again but least I know how they felt and know it passes.

God bless.

Thats why i dont want to tell my moms or brother. They both just call me names and tell me stop being a bitch. I kinda of feel like one and will want to kick my ass tomorrow but I cant seem to pull it together today. It pretty scary to me to be honest.

Same type of family. Just know it happens and don't ask why. Just let it be. Tell your brain it will pass. When I asked why it made it worse. Let it be. Shit happens.

Just move boss. Move til you're tired. Push ups, jogging, walking, jumping jacks. Whatever. Simple shit. Sweating to the Oldies style if it do you. Just move.

And fuck your shitty relatives. They cry by themselves, I guarantee.

I had something strange happen to me today and I just need an outlet, I tend to keep things like this from friends and family that dont live in my house. My wife knows but I too embrassed to tell my moms or brothers but I had a breakdown of some kind today. I dont know what or why. I normally have a smile and a pretty good mood and even when I lose my temp, I mello in 5/10 mins and move on with my day. I never carry anger with me and hardly ever let my day get ruined by it. This morning I got stuck in traffic for 2hrs and I was screaming mad, I felt as if I was suffocating and in panic mode about not getting my kids to school on time. I could feel my whole body tense and was cussing here and there, but I was aware not to let it get out of control cause I wanted to keep a happy face on, so my kids would have a good day at school. My oldest asked me what was wrong and she could tell I was upset but I I just kept trying to front until I got to school. I told I was just upset that they were late and such but I will tell her teacher it wasn't her fault and blah blah.

But this is were things seem to go wrong, I got the kids to school 45mins late, and when I got home 10mins late I was getting ready to go somewhere and starting crying and kept crying and started breathing heavy and couldnt get myself to stop or calm down. After about an hr I called my wife and told her something was wrong and what was going on. She rush home to be with me cause she knows I never cry and always hide my feelings when I am upset. When she got here I was still crying and breathing as if i was having a heart attack. She was 100% great and didn't panic and kept calm and took me for a walk and got me to mello but even after I been crying here and there and have this feeling of saddness that I can't seem to shake. I feel like someone close to me has died and I want to start crying at any min. I am not sure what the hell is going on and I know tomorrow I am going wake up and feel upset of today was a waste of time and engery but i honestly cant seem to control my emotions today.

Just by chance I have a dr. apt next week for my yearly blood work and wife wants me to tell him what happened today and I mostly likely will but not sure what happened in the first place. What do I say, i had a break down of some kind.

Cliffs.
Got upset this morning over rush hour and been crying and cant seem to stop myself.

Hey Cheese... I can't message you.
I'm trying to PM you but where it shows "Start a conversation" with everyone else.... it's not there with your profile.

I remember I had a big outburst in my late 20s. I had gotten my masters degree and was trying to get my first post masters job. After 3 months I was a little hot and bothered about how long it was taking but I kept a smile and optimism for the sake of my wife who was our only income.

After 6 months I was getting anxious but didn't want her to see I was worried.

At 9 months I could see she was so tired. She was working two jobs. i had started passing out posters for HP Pavilion just to make a little money and it was embarrassing. My wife sat down one night and said, "I know you'll find a job, but maybe until then you can work at a restaurant or something."

I froze for a second and then just threw the TV controller at the wall as hard as I could and yelled "Fuuuccckkkk!!!!" I looked at my wife and she looked scared and I just started crying.

Well the next day I applied at a couple of restaurants (and they didn't hire me which nearly put me off a cliff). But then I finally got a call back to a job where I got to actually use my education.

Just move boss. Move til you're tired. Push ups, jogging, walking, jumping jacks. Whatever. Simple shit. Sweating to the Oldies style if it do you. Just move.

And fuck your shitty relatives. They cry by themselves, I guarantee.

I will clean out the garage and make room for my heavybag again. I kinda buried it cause I been going to the gym more but I think it will be goo to have easy access to it for time when I cant make the gym

its not funny you say that but true. I remember when I was a kid my mom would hide in the bathroom and cry whenever she be upset about something serious. She never wanted us to she her as weak or had to put on the happy face for us I guess but I do remember it. That might be why I feel to hide my feelings.

Incase I dont say it. Thanks everyone for listening and replying. It has helped just to talk.

Make sure the doctor checks out your ticker when you go in.
I thought I had anxiety for years. Chest tightness, very irritable, etc. come to find out I had an irregular heart beat. I got on the right meds and have been happy as a cucumber since.
I'm not saying that's what you have, I'm no doctor expert, but it's another option to check out.

I had something strange happen to me today and I just need an outlet, I tend to keep things like this from friends and family that dont live in my house. My wife knows but I too embrassed to tell my moms or brothers but I had a breakdown of some kind today. I dont know what or why. I normally have a smile and a pretty good mood and even when I lose my temp, I mello in 5/10 mins and move on with my day. I never carry anger with me and hardly ever let my day get ruined by it. This morning I got stuck in traffic for 2hrs and I was screaming mad, I felt as if I was suffocating and in panic mode about not getting my kids to school on time. I could feel my whole body tense and was cussing here and there, but I was aware not to let it get out of control cause I wanted to keep a happy face on, so my kids would have a good day at school. My oldest asked me what was wrong and she could tell I was upset but I I just kept trying to front until I got to school. I told I was just upset that they were late and such but I will tell her teacher it wasn't her fault and blah blah.

But this is were things seem to go wrong, I got the kids to school 45mins late, and when I got home 10mins late I was getting ready to go somewhere and starting crying and kept crying and started breathing heavy and couldnt get myself to stop or calm down. After about an hr I called my wife and told her something was wrong and what was going on. She rush home to be with me cause she knows I never cry and always hide my feelings when I am upset. When she got here I was still crying and breathing as if i was having a heart attack. She was 100% great and didn't panic and kept calm and took me for a walk and got me to mello but even after I been crying here and there and have this feeling of saddness that I can't seem to shake. I feel like someone close to me has died and I want to start crying at any min. I am not sure what the hell is going on and I know tomorrow I am going wake up and feel upset of today was a waste of time and engery but i honestly cant seem to control my emotions today.

Just by chance I have a dr. apt next week for my yearly blood work and wife wants me to tell him what happened today and I mostly likely will but not sure what happened in the first place. What do I say, i had a break down of some kind.

Cliffs.
Got upset this morning over rush hour and been crying and cant seem to stop myself.

Seems like you got your period but hey, they now have tampons in the men's room

but seriously, you need an outlet, like maybe train or start a fight or kill a homeless dude, you know, good stuff....fun stuff

as an emotionless cyborg this intrigues me. it sounds unsavory, but interesting nonetheless.

I will clean out the garage and make room for my heavybag again. I kinda buried it cause I been going to the gym more but I think it will be goo to have easy access to it for time when I cant make the gym

its not funny you say that but true. I remember when I was a kid my mom would hide in the bathroom and cry whenever she be upset about something serious. She never wanted us to she her as weak or had to put on the happy face for us I guess but I do remember it. That might be why I feel to hide my feelings.

Mine would go full nutso breakdown in front of all the kids then call us wimps or assholes if we showed any emotions at all. She had some issues man. It's a tough way to be brought up. I make sure I'm more supportive with my kids but I also try not to raise weak adults. There's a balance that we can aim for as parents.

Heavy bag is perfect man, perfect.

Incase I dont say it. Thanks everyone for listening and replying. It has helped just to talk.
Sorry to hear your having rough time Cheese. If you'd like to talk via PM feel free to hit me up.

Hey Cheese... I can't message you.
I'm trying to PM you but where it shows "Start a conversation" with everyone else.... it's not there with your profile.
You can do it just by floating on the little envelope icon at the top of the page. Give you an option to start a conversation. Put in the first few letter of a posters name and options pop up.

Dare: The New Way to End Anxiety and Stop Panic Attacks by Barry McDonagh.

I assume its just the married life. Tell your mom and brothers.

Hey cheese keep your head up. Dont over question yourself. As others have said, crate a healthy release of stress. Something physically exhausting works best. Also in those times of heavy stress (traffic etc.) Consciously remember that getting upset isn't going to help you. Create a diversion for your brain.

Talk radio works well for me as I typically listen to music. The switch seems to help get my attention elsewhere and on provocative topics. Hope all works itself out for taking man

Back