McGregor is going to get MOLESTED by Alvarez

StopDucking

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Do Conor's nuthuggers ever watch his fights? The guy has no jab, no cardio, no wrestling, no grappling and no heart. Watching him fight brings you back to UFC 1 when people had no clue what the "mixed" in "mixed martial arts" stood for and local karate guys were fighting for a sandwich.

On the other hand, you have a seasoned veteran with a well-rounded skillset, a relentless style, tremendous willpower and unlimited cardio who has outground strikers, outstruck grapplers and knocked out the guy who beat the guy who slapped Conor around like a bitch and choked him the fuck out.

I'm not even an Alvarez fan but I don't see how Connie can avoid getting thrown around like a rag doll and used as a floor mop unless he begs for mercy and taps out early. Also, dude is scared shitless of Aldo so it would be safe to assume he's already mentally broken as he knows a loss would mean having nowhere left to run.

I almost feel sorry for him right now.

I hope so. Eddie has the tools, just need to stick to a gameplan and stay healthy and trained until the fight.

Saw the same thread when he fought Mendez...

Alvarez is most overrated fighter on this forum. Before RDA, the dude hadnt beaten anyone. Never in my life have I seen anyone's win column so padded by split decions

TS, you claim to hate them, and yet you are them - just the other side of the coin.

it's ok to accept the fact that his nuthuggers are obnoxious (as are you right now) and that he's also a very good fighter, and that you think he will lose to Alvarez (which i too believe).

it's not just ok - it's downright rational. probably less fun than spewing forum man-drama (which you're obviously craving along with those you theoretically detest), but rational nonetheless.

if he loses i hope he fights Aldo or Holloway. that's where he belongs.

Alvarez is most overrated fighter on this forum. Before RDA, the dude hadnt beaten anyone. Never in my life have I seen anyone's win column so padded by split decions

Pretty much.

This mythical wrestler couldn't even take pettis down

Saw the same thread when he fought Mendez...
Mendes was winning till he lost but he doesn't run the show and therefor could only get obsessed with the rematch without getting the rematch.

Anything is definitely possible, but I don't see how Eddie can take Conors power though. Either way whoever wins, its gonna be a killer fight on a GOAT card.

Only an MMA noob would say Alvarez hasn't beaten anyone good before RDA.

Alvarez could very well tool Conor in this fight. Conor could also KO him in one. It's retarded to say for sure one or the other will happen

This is the same moron who called Conor an "Aldo ducker"

I think we know the history of Aldo pulling out of Conor fights and turning down rematches (days after saying he will fight him anywhere/any time, and was training in case RDA pulled out... only to subsequently turn the fight down when UFC offered to have him step in @ 196)

Everything he says should be ignored

Oh and they DID fight, and he destroyed Aldo in less than a quarter of a minute lol

So let's see, Aldo pulls out of 189 days before, gets massacred at 194, turns down a rematch at 196 despite making claims he will fight him anywhere any time (including the street) and is training

Conor doesn't care about Aldo, already defeated him, and yet Conor is the ducker.

That's the kind of logic you have here people. And remember, his vote counts just as much as yours this election :)

Back