Why is TRT Hendo not as maligned as TRT Vitor?

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Never understood why the OG TRT pioneer that is Hendo has never been criticized for his past TRT use.

The same Luke Rockhold that hates Vitor praises Hendo.

It's funny how post-TRT 30-something Vitor is flabbily deflated while post-TRT late 40-something Hendo is still thick, solid, and tight.

Post-TRT Vitor get finished in 3 out of his last four fights. Post-TRT Hendo is 2-2 in his last four with 2 KO victories and one loss where he went to decision against the champ and should have won according to many.

Why the double standard?

Hendo gets criticized for TRT all the fucking time, are you retarded?

Genetics, also TRT super effect is a myth

Cause thick solid, tight. Plus Dan's a likeable guy

Never understood why the OG TRT pioneer that is Hendo has never been criticized for his past TRT use.

The same Luke Rockhold that hates Vitor praises Hendo.

It's funny how post-TRT 30-something Vitor is flabbily deflated while post-TRT late 40-something Hendo is still thick, solid, and tight.

Post-TRT Vitor get finished in 3 out of his last four fights. Post-TRT Hendo is 2-2 in his last four with 2 KO victories and one loss where he went to decision against the champ and should have won according to many.

Why the double standard?

You convenently forgot to say that post TRT Vitor still head kicked Hendo`s head clean off when you mention the wins\losses

the answer is simple

Vitor abused TRT

Hendo used TRT

Dan used it legally. Vitor used it illegally and was busted multiple times.

Cause he was born in the US of A?
giphy.gif

Bunch of reasons,

Vitor had failed for steroids.. Not shit hes going to need trt later in life

Vitor was caught using way too much TRT.

Probably because Hendo fought relatively similar while Vitor was like a different human. I love TRT Vitor for the record.

one is Brazilian and the other one is American

Brazil does the same thing though, so no harm is done

the answer is simple

Vitor abused TRT

Hendo used TRT

Absolutely. Henderson said that he used it only to a point to get his T to healthy levels and I believe him, Dan is not the type to lie about stuff like this. Vitor is a vicious fighter, but I do believe he spent 90% of his career being juiced to the gills and doesn't know how to fight without it. He was juiced even when he was really young.

I criticize the shit out of Dan, I call him PED Henderson. This fuck, along with Chael and the rest of his Team Quest cheaters have abused steroids far too long and continue to do so. Who cares about bodies? Look at their performances! Dan goes from losing decisions to Misaki and Arona and barely edging out bs wins vs Ninja and Busta (no shame in Busta) to KO'ing all Pride's top 3 AS SOON AS HE GOT ON STEROIDS! He gets off the roids for a bit and he gets KTFO and goes back to getting UD'd by a guy like Bisping. Vitor was always a KO artist and always froze when things didn't go his way. Not much changed in his performances. Dan and Chael on the other hand... Chael went from getting KTFO by Terri Martin and getting subbed by a green Forrest Griffin to nearly beating Anderson Silva and getting solid wins over Stann and Bisping. I'm telling you, these Team Quest guys are the biggest cheaters out there.

Because being off the juice didn't turn Hendon into a feeble quitter?

-Vitor had a past positive test for steroids

-Vitor mutated into a comic book version of himself while on it then deflated when he came off.

-Vitor abused TRT, proven by failed test.

-Vitor is a douche.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back