Why is TRT Hendo not as maligned as TRT Vitor?

Thats funny you bring up Chael Sonnen.....

Wasnt he a former Dan Henderson training partner?

His TRT exemption probably had nothing to do with steroids either.

Hell, they even gave this guy below a TRT exemption at 28 years old lol

74938d267c071bb433daf49c5b35131c.jpg

Here we go, connecting dots that aren't even there in the first place. Try to stay on topic, if you would.

Hendo legitimately has low testosterone, so he actually needed it. Vitor, on the other hand, had low testosterone due to his prior steriod abuse, which took its toll on him.

I think you are the one that is new to mma. Silva is the most overrated. Has been for a long time. Idiots still talk about teh matrix. Lmao.
Or your just a dumbass idiot who knows shit about MMA right? Of course you are, did you really say Anderson is the most overrated? I can't even take you serious. Again tard, Nick overrated Diaz and Chris overrated Weidman are the most overrated great white hype fighters in the history of MMA, i know that sucks for you to know but its something you will have to deal with.

Never understood why the OG TRT pioneer that is Hendo has never been criticized for his past TRT use.

The same Luke Rockhold that hates Vitor praises Hendo.

It's funny how post-TRT 30-something Vitor is flabbily deflated while post-TRT late 40-something Hendo is still thick, solid, and tight.

Post-TRT Vitor get finished in 3 out of his last four fights. Post-TRT Hendo is 2-2 in his last four with 2 KO victories and one loss where he went to decision against the champ and should have won according to many.

Why the double standard?

Hendo started TRT in the twilight years of his career, everyone knows Vitor was on the sauce from his teens and it's likely he continued up until the ban. I wouldn't be surprised if his test production is shot from looking at his physique earlier in his career, the guy was a monster.

It's very simple, .

Dan actually was on TRT. He used it so he could bone his wife. His body also looked exactly the same his entire career.

Vitor used TRT as a decoy as an excuse as to why his body dramatically mutated. He was never on TRT but rather a cocktail of PED's. .....Once it was banned his body shrank to comical levels, and he was never the same.

I would also note the only time he was randomly tested, he was found with massive levels of testosterone in his body.

There is no such thing as TRT Vitor....

Never understood why the OG TRT pioneer that is Hendo has never been criticized for his past TRT use.

It's funny how post-TRT 30-something Vitor is flabbily deflated while post-TRT late 40-something Hendo is still thick, solid, and tight.

Post-TRT Vitor get finished in 3 out of his last four fights. Post-TRT Hendo is 2-2 in his last four with 2 KO victories and one loss where he went to decision against the champ and should have won according to many.

Why the double standard?
Part of it is there performances. Hendo seemed to be more on a long slow Continuous decline, though probably accelated as soon as off the stuff. While vitor on the stuff looks invincible and off looks like he's lost the will to live.

Why the double standard?

Cuz 'Merica.

Because hes american, so he gets a pass. I was just arguing with a guy saying there was nothing wrong with trt hendo, who then accused Fedor of doping too.

Anderson and Machida pissed hot too dummy! I've now named as many Blackhouse guys who've pissed hot as you did Team Quest. Oh wait, Dan's never even pissed hot... TRT WAS LEGAL. Chael is at least honest about it. He didn't blame boner medication or plead ignorance.
Chael said he could not have kids and some other BS and that's why he took it. Chael is not honest haha.

because Henderson didn't come out

- Looking like a god

- Have a career 180

- Fail tests previously

Henderson basically just stayed the course.

I criticize the shit out of Dan, I call him PED Henderson. This fuck, along with Chael and the rest of his Team Quest cheaters have abused steroids far too long and continue to do so. Who cares about bodies? Look at their performances! Dan goes from losing decisions to Misaki and Arona and barely edging out bs wins vs Ninja and Busta (no shame in Busta) to KO'ing all Pride's top 3 AS SOON AS HE GOT ON STEROIDS! He gets off the roids for a bit and he gets KTFO and goes back to getting UD'd by a guy like Bisping. Vitor was always a KO artist and always froze when things didn't go his way. Not much changed in his performances. Dan and Chael on the other hand... Chael went from getting KTFO by Terri Martin and getting subbed by a green Forrest Griffin to nearly beating Anderson Silva and getting solid wins over Stann and Bisping. I'm telling you, these Team Quest guys are the biggest cheaters out there.
'

this is incredible disingenuous, pointing out his worst performances and acting like he WASN'T a great fighter before being on TRT. Guy sparked out Bustamante in 12 seconds, went 1-1 with Big Nog, close decision loss to Arona, a top 5 LHW, sparked out Ryo Chonan, sparked out Renzo Gracie. Henderson didn't go from a bum to a killing machine, he was a great fighter who stayed a great fighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back