Why is TRT Hendo not as maligned as TRT Vitor?

Because Hendo is a white American, and Vitor is a Brazilian?

Because Vitor looked ripped as fuck and Hendo has always had a dad bod..?

I think its more to do with the fact that weve seen test data showing the Vitor was abusing it to the extreme

to my knowledge, nothing has ever seen the light of day that showed Hendo was abusing it

Or your just a dumbass idiot who knows shit about MMA right? Of course you are, did you really say Anderson is the most overrated? I can't even take you serious. Again tard, Nick overrated Diaz and Chris overrated Weidman are the most overrated great white hype fighters in the history of MMA, i know that sucks for you to know but its something you will have to deal with.

Oh racist black guy, how wrong you are. Wiedman already has a more impressive resume over a better list of fighters than your boy Silva ever will. Silva crushed cans for 7 years in a weak ass division. Managed to beat only a couple names, and then got annihilated twice by Chris and then by the Usada. Has not won a single fight since.

But Chris is over rated why? Because in his what, 13th professional fight he lost to former Strike Force Champ Luke Rockhold? Do you know who Silva lost to in his 13th fight? Probably not because you just started watching the sport. But he lost to Ryo Chonan.

Fuck I am not even a big Diaz fan but your boy couldn't even put away a high Nick Diaz while Silva was roided to the gills.

Never understood why the OG TRT pioneer that is Hendo has never been criticized for his past TRT use.

The same Luke Rockhold that hates Vitor praises Hendo.

It's funny how post-TRT 30-something Vitor is flabbily deflated while post-TRT late 40-something Hendo is still thick, solid, and tight.

Post-TRT Vitor get finished in 3 out of his last four fights. Post-TRT Hendo is 2-2 in his last four with 2 KO victories and one loss where he went to decision against the champ and should have won according to many.

Why the double standard?
Because TRT Hendo and regular Hendo look virtually identical. Any other questions?

#LegalizeJesusJuice

r92IQgq.gif

Is his wife having a stroke before she manages to smile here or what the Fuck?

TRT is Testosterone Replacement Therapy and is prescribed by doctors for men who have exceedingly low "T" levels to bring those levels back to the normal range. Several fighters had TUE (therapeutic use exemptions) and were permitted to undergo TRT. The difference between Vitor and the others was that he abused the shit out of it. As I recall, prior to TRT being banned, some of his tests showed "T" levels magnitudes above normal levels. Same with Sonnen. Those two cheaters were significant in the decision to ban TRT. There were no sketchy test results for Hendo that I am aware of.

While all this is true, why is it that you think that Dan (and other fighters) had such low T levels in the first place?

People love Vitor too. You're retarded.

If Vitor fought at age 46 and almost won the title in his last fight and retired afterwards, he would get a lot of appreciation. You're objectively delusional if you can't see that happening.

Someone can be "objectively delusional"? Calm down ya dummy. Seriously get your head checked if you think Vitor gets the same level of love as Hendo on here. Amazing that someone can make almost a thousand posts a month on here and still know so little.

Someone can be "objectively delusional"? Calm down ya dummy. Seriously get your head checked if you think Vitor gets the same level of love as Hendo on here. Amazing that someone can make almost a thousand posts a month on here and still know so little.

lol resorting to ad-hominem because you're objectively delusional

Remember that time you said Ferguson would beat Bisping? retard

Because Vitor abused steroids for years, and even abused TRT when he was on it.

Dan is a lot older than Vitor so I think him being on TRT made more legitimate sense--he's exactly the age where the therapy is normally given.

Vitor was an obvious PED abuser in the past so his need for TRT at such a young age was suspect.

Vitor is Brazilian, Hendo American.

"In fact, almost every moment that would make up a Dan Henderson highlight reel was the product of a chemical boost.

Henderson, for whatever reasons, has escaped the scrutiny and vitriol fellow aging legend Vitor Belfort faced for his TRT use. Belfort, who like Henderson, saw dramatic results from his own drug usage, became a target for scorn and recrimination, even from fellow fighters.

But the fact we've mostly ignored it doesn't change anything. Henderson's is a legacy built on the power of synthetic testosterone. To make matters worse, when TRT was finally outlawed in 2014, Henderson's surging late career comeback hit the skids.

He's lost four of his last five, his lone win coming in a rematch with a declining Rua last year in a fight where the Brazilian Commissionallowed him to return to the drug. More damning, still, is how bad he's looked doing it. Dan Henderson without TRT is a very different beast than Dan Henderson on TRT."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ufc-legend-dan-hendersons-problematic-career#

It was fun seeing him almost win and the shit storm that would have followed. But let's not pretend he did not use TRT for it's physical enhancements it provided him.

They caught Vitor hopped up on it before 173 when he was supposed to fight Weidman, that's why they banned it.

I don't care

TRT Vitor >>>>>>>>>>>>>> any version of dan henderson. Roided or not

Who gives a shit about honesty, dumbass? Fact is, they got caught. Fact is, legal or not, its still roiding. Point of this thread is that PED Henderson abused TRT just as badly as Vitor and I'm saying it wasn't only him but the rest of Team Quest starting with the godfather of TRT Randy Couture himself. What a coincidence that all TQ guys need TRT. Why would a team of such calilber athletes need TRT in the first place? You WWE fans get so caught up on what the fighters say on the mic that ya'll forget the facts. Who gives a shit what they say? Admitting it doesn't take away the fact that they got caught roiding.

You literally said CHael never would've touched Andy if he wasn't roiding. Well Andersons looked pathetic in the past 5 year
Chael said he could not have kids and some other BS and that's why he took it. Chael is not honest haha.
he is now. He was very frank on Rohan's podcast and his own.

Oh racist black guy, how wrong you are. Wiedman already has a more impressive resume over a better list of fighters than your boy Silva ever will. Silva crushed cans for 7 years in a weak ass division. Managed to beat only a couple names, and then got annihilated twice by Chris and then by the Usada. Has not won a single fight since.

But Chris is over rated why? Because in his what, 13th professional fight he lost to former Strike Force Champ Luke Rockhold? Do you know who Silva lost to in his 13th fight? Probably not because you just started watching the sport. But he lost to Ryo Chonan.

Fuck I am not even a big Diaz fan but your boy couldn't even put away a high Nick Diaz while Silva was roided to the gills.

Because you know what race I am right dumbass? Weidman resume more impressive than Anderson? Let me ask you, do you just hate Anderon or did he fuck your girlfriend?

Weidman beat Anderson by two fluke wins and became overrated as hell from those two fluke wins thanks to MMA noobs like you. Oh but this is what MMA noobs like you call impressive, fucking lol, yea its really impressive to beat a guy who is clowning around dancing with his hands down and face wide open, yea that was one impressive fluke win alright, second fight Anderson was kicking Weidman ass from the bottom, how the fuck do you get owned from the bottom? After the first round Weidmans face was busted up and he was disoriented and dazed and again this is all while Anderson was on the bottom, then of course Anderson breaks his leg, second fluke.

Weidmans best wins is two fluke wins over out of prime Anderson Silva, he got rocked and almost finish by Macida then gets destroyed by another overrated fighter Luke Rockhold, so let me ask you again, bitch please tell me what are you so impressed with?

Vitor was busted for steroids and dan wasn't. Not complicated.

Because you know what race I am right dumbass? Weidman resume more impressive than Anderson? Let me ask you, do you just hate Anderon or did he fuck your girlfriend?

Weidman beat Anderson by two fluke wins and became overrated as hell from those two fluke wins thanks to MMA noobs like you. Oh but this is what MMA noobs like you call impressive, fucking lol, yea its really impressive to beat a guy who is clowning around dancing with his hands down and face wide open, yea that was one impressive fluke win alright, second fight Anderson was kicking Weidman ass from the bottom, how the fuck do you get owned from the bottom? After the first round Weidmans face was busted up and he was disoriented and dazed and again this is all while Anderson was on the bottom, then of course Anderson breaks his leg, second fluke.

Weidmans best wins is two fluke wins over out of prime Anderson Silva, he got rocked and almost finish by Macida then gets destroyed by another overrated fighter Luke Rockhold, so let me ask you again, bitch please tell me what are you so impressed with?

Lol at two fluke wins. He beat his ass prior to the finish both times

Back