• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Most satisfying victory in UFC history ?

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Any thoughts about this topic?

The criteria include :

- Crowd reaction : It must be a big pops during the end of the fight ( Finished is better as waiting until decision had kill the hype )
- The loser must be hated by a lot of people

In my mind, I had Conor vs Diaz at UFC 196 where the crowd reaction was amazing while I'm been inspired by Nate back then, which I had replay the final 3 minutes of that fight for more than 100 times.

tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Conor vs Diaz 1
Hendo vs Bisping 1
Cockhold vs Bisping
Ronda vs Holly

Rockhold-Bisping was a good one recently.

Silva-Sonnen 1

Nate vs Conor
Bigfoot vs reem
Nog vs Shaub

Arlovski / Browne was the feel-good beatdown of 2015

Nog vs Schaub

Cue the Guile theme

Thx for the contribution of idea, as I'm trying to compile all the info and make it into a video ( top 10 bla bla bla ).

However, is there any experience youtuber right here? Is there any problem for including the fight clips inside my video and post it on Youtube?

1. Hendo vs Bisping - Bisping was an unbelievable dick back then, and he was basically spitting in the face of a guy, who at the time, was already legend status.
2. Holm vs Ronda
3. Diaz vs McGregor
4. Cain vs Lesnar
5. Couture vs Sylvia

Koscheck vs Woodley

Thx for the contribution of idea, as I'm trying to compile all the info and make it into a video ( top 10 bla bla bla ).

However, is there any experience youtuber right here? Is there any problem for including the fight clips inside my video and post it on Youtube?

as long as you post a link to Dana once you go live, you're golden.

He really enjoys fan-made highlight videos, and even full event uploads, in fact he gets a huge boner every time his copyrighted material is uploaded to free streaming sites.

Back