Elections Hillary v. Trump Presidential Debate Three

Who won the third Presidential debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really want Trump to win, so the lefties on CNN can immediately bitch about Russian tampering and the election being rigged. Oh', it would be glorious.

Trump brought up the Podesta emails, Clinton's campaign inciting violence at Trump's rallies, and also asked if she'd give back all the money donated by countries that abuse gays and women who she is claiming to be a champion of.

None of these were answered or addressed. That is bad for Hillary.

You don't have early voting? Just go in the mornings, no line, everyone's at work.
I went in line obama 1 in the morning thinking the same, lines were long AF. Dont care for the presidential voting, I'm in Cali, just ready to reject all ballot measure for the heck of it.

Not really. Plausible accountability is one of the most disingenuously used defenses in internet forums. Just like I wouldn't buy Jack claiming he's a not horrifically biased towards Hillary, I don't buy your little "Oh, me? I wouldn't do that!" routine.
Well, it's a stupid assumption on your part. I became a Trump supporters based on his immigration stance, not his personality.

How did Putin outsmart Hillary on Syria when she wasn't Secretary of State for pretty much the entire crisis in Syria?

Because Russia showed up to Syria, bombed a bunch of random people, then went home having accomplished utterly nothing = outsmarting? I dunno.

You're an idiot if you think Clinton won.

She lost by default when she refused to deny project veritas' validity and stammered about russians for 5 minutes. What a fucking joke. That was the most telling piece of any debate in america in the last 12 months.

Mods delete all the votes from pple who voted early.

There is a vote we can reject before the votes are in lol.

Yup, he really nailed her on Haiti, project Veritas and the missing 6 billion too.

Yes, definitely. His specifying the drug trade flowing in from south of the border was also on point. He even brought up her hypocrisy on building a wall having supported the idea in the past.

Also, I like how he clarified her equivocation with Trump calling for increased accountability for other countries to protect themselves and him lauding nuclear arming.

He did very well. Like he said, she has the edge in years politicizing - but it's bad experience.

Well, it's a stupid assumption on your part. I became a Trump supporters based on his immigration stance, not his personality.

And yet here you are tickling his balls over his personality. I read a lot of your posts. Not buying it. It may - *may* - be a wrong assumption... But it sure as hell ain't a stupid one. You're one step short of the Greoric guy with the Einstein avatar.

Trump brought up the Podesta emails, Clinton's campaign inciting violence at Trump's rallies, and also asked if she'd give back all the money donated by countries that abuse gays and women who she is claiming to be a champion of.

None of these were answered or addressed. That is bad for Hillary.

Unfortunately, whenever she started to tread water on those issues, Trump was right there to help her out and talk over her. He missed a lot of opportunities to just shut up and let her bury herself.

And yet here you are tickling his balls over his personality. I read a lot of your posts. Not buying it. It may - *may* - be a wrong assumption... But it sure as hell ain't a stupid one. You're one step short of the Greoric guy with the Einstein avatar.
No, it was stupid. I thought it was a funny comment, and you can trace my post history. Lucifer Alpha's video's on immigration and Islam is where I started to becoming a Trump supporter.

Have an argument?

Blondie on CNN is on fire tonight.

I gotta give it up to that tough little cookie being ganged up on for the whole campaign and always holding it down with that "you r fucking nuts" smile on her face. (definitely "would" btw)

Watching her rustle Van Jones's jimmies right now. Can't watch CNN for that long before nausea sets in.

Back