What happened bukowski82??

What the fuck is this teenage twitter like bullshit. If you don't wanna say anything, don't say anything. If you got info to share, share it. This TMZ-esque implications of shit makes you sound like a 14 year old girl talking about another 14 year old in highschool. Fucking OT clown shoe motherfuckers making this place feel like an episode of real housewives....

This info is only available on a need to know basis bud

Did he really do that?
There have only been about 10,000 SEALs, ever, and only around 200 active at any time.
Makes the chances of him being legit pretty fucking unlikely

There are lots of guys that claim to be snipers around too.

Oh so you're just speaking up like a catty bitch for no reason other than to be a catty bitch.

If you don't have anything to say, don't say anything. Don't imply you have some super secret cool info on a fucking MMA forum like it's important to anything.

Got anything to tell us about what happened to Buk? No? Ok, so go the fuck away.

He died of an aneurysm after reading one of your posts colby.

What the fuck is this teenage twitter like bullshit. If you don't wanna say anything, don't say anything. If you got info to share, share it. This TMZ-esque implications of shit makes you sound like a 14 year old girl talking about another 14 year old in highschool. Fucking OT clown shoe motherfuckers making this place feel like an episode of real housewives....
you best calm yourself before you end up as #204.

Lol, why would that story matter? That's why I don't go to the OT, it's just full of man children and pointless internet fights.

God how pathetic
First Vroomy Jeeps, now Bukowsky. That OT ain't no joke!

Oh so you're just speaking up like a catty bitch for no reason other than to be a catty bitch.

If you don't have anything to say, don't say anything. Don't imply you have some super secret cool info on a fucking MMA forum like it's important to anything.

Got anything to tell us about what happened to Buk? No? Ok, so go the fuck away.

lol sorry to burst your bubble bud but I don't take direction from you

Ahem.... I made an ot thread, Do I really gotta check and see if the latest offshoot still exists? I was done after like the 4th one.....

He got drunk and wanted to fight me IRL. But a street fight only, my offers to drive to Seattle for a boxing or kickboxing match were turned down. Wanted to fight Josh too. Seriously. Still Don't know why. He went nuts after a bunch of off shoot posters went bad on him and then disappeared

you best calm yourself before you end up as #204.

His 204th use of 'can' this week?

lol sorry to burst your bubble bud but I don't take direction from you

I know, if you did, you wouldn't be in here acting like a 14 yo girl talking about how cindy heard that bobby told jimmy that suzy gave him head.

I can only show you the path to not being a pathetic bitch, I can't walk you there.

Ahem.... I made an ot thread, Do I really gotta check and see if the latest offshoot still exists? I was done after like the 4th one.....

It's long gone.

He got drunk and wanted to fight me IRL. But a street fight only, my offers to drive to Seattle for a boxing or kickboxing match were turned down. Wanted to fight Josh too. Seriously. Still Don't know why. He went nuts after a bunch of off shoot posters went bad on him and then disappeared
Who doesn't wanna fight Jersh though?

Well there's only so much I can say because most of what I know was gleaned via PMs, and you can't reveal contents of a PM here, but what I can say is that basically everything about how he portrayed himself is a lie even down to pics he's posted of "himself"

Well there's only so much I can say because most of what I know was gleaned via PMs, and you can't reveal contents of a PM here, but what I can say is that basically everything about how he portrayed himself is a lie even down to pics he's posted of "himself"

Well don't be afraid to send a pm if you need to....

I know, if you did, you wouldn't be in here acting like a 14 yo girl talking about how cindy heard that bobby told jimmy that suzy gave him head.

I can only show you the path to not being a pathetic bitch, I can't walk you there.

You sound kinda upset bud

I remember that, but last I heard about that he apologized several times and it was all good.

Back