Glory 34

Praise the winner doing amazing insted of trashtalking the loser. strongest performance I've seen from RVR in the glory ring.

good learning experience for Varga, he needed that.

Last edited:
He had some of the worse kick defense out of a "Muay Thai" based fighter I've seen in a while, and his teeps were sad to watch, even Dustin fucking jacoby showed a way better teep
Varga lost a good fight where he had some good moments against one best lightweights since 2011 mate,his teep-front kick technique is actually good and he landed some on RVR jaw on their fight,but RVR was smart on outwork him on leg kick combinations and circling him to avoid straight punches and kicks from the taller fighter

both fighters made good,but RVR was better,there isnt shame on loss to RVR,look what he already done against Varga-height and some fight style atributes opponents(based back knee to the jaw setup,etc) as Murthel,Ristie and Ngimbi ,he is experienced on facing taller guys...

Just finished watching this, great card. If that was a six round main event Murthel might have won the fight. RvR looked great stopping Varga by retirement. Dustin Jacoby looked good in round 1 against Marcus until he got his forearm broken. Thongchai looked great against the American, and the referee let it go on too long. Only two weeks to the next card and then another one already booked in December and January so Glory is on a roll.

Where are all those shills when everyone is praising Glory?

I want to see RVR vs Saenchai for the featherweight title now or is Embree set to fight for the title next?

I want to see RVR vs Saenchai for the featherweight title now or is Embree set to fight for the title next?
Is Saenchai still under contract with Glory? He only fought for them once.

Its not that RVR looks any better at 65 than 70. Its that his opponent was at a much lower level than Sittichai. Did anyone think Varga had a chance? At 65 Varga is decent. At 70 he's a Jauncey. 70kg division is another animal and in the last year RVR had only faced Sittichai twice so it may seem that he's gotten better but I doubt it made much difference. He maybe a little more comfortable at that weight tho.

I'm not buying the whole "no one can touch him at that weight " Kaew would handle him and don't forget about Petpanomrung.

Thongchai looked how a Thai with his experience should of looked against his opponent but still I like that he has power at that weight class.

Is Saenchai still under contract with Glory? He only fought for them once.

The real question is whats up with your P4P list? How are all those top 5 higher than Sittichai? You really going to swipe everything Sittichai has done in kickboxing based off a close loss to Superbon?

Yeah,RVR is set to defend the title against Embree(contender tournament winner)

but im not really sure if RVR is going to defend the title or climb up to LW again to work another time to get a title shot on LW division.

would be cool if he stays in the FW division to defend the title at least once,only Adamchuk ok FW division had success on defending the title once(he won the title against Varga and defended against Amrani,and then lost the title to varga again),RVR could do it too

Its not that RVR looks any better at 65 than 70. Its that his opponent was at a much lower level than Sittichai. Did anyone think Varga had a chance? At 65 Varga is decent. At 70 he's a Jauncey. 70kg division is another animal and in the last year RVR had only faced Sittichai twice so it may seem that he's gotten better but I doubt it made much difference. He maybe a little more comfortable at that weight tho.

I'm not buying the whole "no one can touch him at that weight " Kaew would handle him and don't forget about Petpanomrung.

Thongchai looked how a Thai with his experience should of looked against his opponent but still I like that he has power at that weight class.

I like Roosmalen he's one of my favourite kickboxers but yeah. He looked as good as he did vs Sittichai. maybe he improved a little bit he's obviously always working on his skills like any fighter but the big difference was fighting a smaller and a less skilled fighter as an opponent.

Losing to Sittichai is no shame though he still has a chance against anyone at 70 kg just like there are some who could threaten him at 66kg. At this level no one is unbeatable not Roosmalen and not even Sittichai

Totally incompetent referee in that fight, ugh.

Well despite not being the youngest lumpinee champ, or a muay thai legend, Thongchai is a nice addition to the Glory division.

He is certainly more exciting to watch than Sittichai. Faster, more powerful, more aggressive (but leaves himself open to punches more aswell). Will be interesting to see him against more competitive guys.

He is certainly more exciting to watch than Sittichai. Faster, more powerful, more aggressive (but leaves himself open to punches more aswell). Will be interesting to see him against more competitive guys.
Thongchai's opponent was 5 - 6. I'm sure if sittichai fought someone at that level he would look more exciting too.

Thongchai's got crazy power at that weight tho. He didn't even land flush when he knocked him down in the second. You can tell he likes to hurt people as well.

I still can't believe that ref let the fight go on. Greene's knees were still buckling when the ref asked him to walk forward. Then the doctor or commission guy who runs up waving his arms to stop the fight and distracts the ref so he doesn't even see the final ko. I was horrified and laughing at the same time. I feel really bad for greene but his own corner should have thrown in the towel while he was down from the first count after his amazing rubber leg dance. Also where the hell did glory get thongchai as the youngest lumpinee champ?

Thongchai's opponent was 5 - 6. I'm sure if sittichai fought someone at that level he would look more exciting too.

Thongchai's got crazy power at that weight tho. He didn't even land flush when he knocked him down in the second. You can tell he likes to hurt people as well.
Even when he gets agressive he just seems slower and less powerful

the only time sittichai has ever actually turned it on was when he got knocked down earlier this year. That is the only time I have ever actually seen him try to dominate an opponent. He certainly did not look slow or less powerful then. He also fights more than any other top kick boxer and usually always has another fight scheduled which is another reason for his cautious approach

Back