PWD 374: Partial-Birth Abortion Edition (Alledgely)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only Flair was doing that hike of the shorts to Thicky Bella or someone else with a big ass

That's a shame cause overall I really liked the match but that ending sequence is just a downer

YES!

The right person won.

Now end this Sasha/Charlotte shit.
Sasha isn't good enough
And end RR/Rusev, that shit got boring months back.

Man that's an iffy finish. Hell of an anticlimax to a fairly brutal match.

Why the fuck is Charlotte going over here anyway? Sucks all the air out of teh crowd, finishes the PPV on a sour note, and means yet another incredibly short title reign for Sasha.

Don't get me wrong, i think Charlottes the better option to have as champ, but don't give it to her here.

Good match, arguably really good. Could have been great. Not the best womens match ever, and I'd be lying if I said these ladies didn't at least somewhat benefit from some historical momentum not of their own direct doing, but I definitely say deserving of its place in history.

That was weird. First table broke immediately, second table wouldn't break at all.

I don't like this hot potato with the belt, but that was a solid match. They should have had Charlotte take a massive bump early on after Sasha got back up to sort of even things out, though.

I liked the ending.....Sasha rolling off the table seemingly dead was a great visual.....in a wrestling sense ofcourse.

Charlotte needs to hold it to Mania to give it to Bayley but there is literally no one else on the Raw Women's division. Also having Sasha lose in her hometown is weird

Didn't Sasha take time off legit to heal her back ? Couldn't they have done a match to focus on her arm or something ?

However Sasha should make her manlet husband make her outfit bottom a thong from now on.

Charlotte vs Dana now
Sasha vs anyone but Bayley or Charlotte
Would be a great time to push Summer, FOLEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back