Bellator 163: McGeary vs Davis 6:50PM ET Prelims/9PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion

If you had to describe this fight in one word, it would be: "Mount".

Can't wait for UFC tomorrow and next weekend. Fuckin Ferguson RDA!

nobody can deny that Phil is one of the best light heavyweights of the night

220px-Tito_Ortiz_-_November_2014_(cropped).jpg

I wouldn't call the fight awful or anything. Just very one sided, at least it wasn't a shitty kickboxing staring contest.

I'd love to see Davis use the title as leverage to get back into the UFC.

It seems like there's a lot of posters that don't like him, but the UFC LHW is getting pretty stale and could use the help.

Does Phil have any fucking power lol. How you going to be in full mount for 25 min and never hurt your opponent.

Not a great fight. Good performance from Phil but not a great fight.

Davis had the perfect gameplan.. just wrestle this guy to death, he knew that Liam has very long legs and would never stop his takedowns.

Davis just made Mcgreary his bitch for 5 rounds. Rocked him in the first on the feet then schooled him on the ground for the rest of the fight. I was entertained honestly.

Good performance for Davis, not sure if there are any LHWs in Bellator that can beat him.

This is the reason the UFC didn't care about re-signing Davis. He fought the same way he always has. Liam was hella overrated by some people though.

What, you don't enjoy seeing Davis completely dominate the ground game and end up doing nothing with it? Casual!

Total domination. I just cannot believe Phil doesnt want to finish. I suppose he treats this as practice time inside of the cage. Congrats to Phil. Shale doesn't want any.

How to beat Liam

Knee on belly -- or sit on one leg

god damn phil may be one of the most boring fighters in mma

he had a good 6 opportunities for an arm triangle but he wanted to play it safe

50-43, 50-45, and 50-44.

Davis leaving the UFC was the smart move. He was never gonna be champ in UFC so go to Bellator, get more money and become champ.

Good move for him.

Back