PBP UFC 205: Prelims PBP (Discussion) 7pm ET / 4pm PT / 12am UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Stephens should have got it, more damage, despite the time on bottom.

I'll never understand why some people think Frankie's exciting to watch. His fights are exciting only when he loses, and he's rarely exciting when he wins

Great fight and good win by Frankie, but Jeremy Stephens is not elite, Frankie needs to drop to 135. He looked like a kid out there physically at times.

It's another top ten win on Frankies record.

wouldn't be a frankle fight without ringing his bell lol

Edgar still on his game. If Aldo leaves he's got the next title shot which will almost certainly be against someone other than Connor.

Going from Khabib vs MJ and Edgar vs Stephens to Miesha vs Raquel Pennington. UFC trying hard to shove WMMA down our throats <{hmmm}>

Outside of one karate kid kick he completely controlled the fight. He did seem to be a step behind what I expect from him, though.

If this was Frankie from the LW tittle days.. not even close.

vs a dude with heavy hands doing the same shit over and over and nothing else

Am I the only one who scored this 2-1 Stephens on effective striking and Octagon control? Octagon control was 100-0 Stephens.

In NY? Yeah. Idk if most of the crowd are new yorkers but the judges are. But grappling is a bigger part anyway.

I love how people complain about LnP and guys who do nothing on top, then everyone scores Round 3 for Frankie.

I love Frankie. I think he's everything that is right with MMA. I think he'd probably beat Conor, and he's an awesome dude. But can ANYONE show me ANYTHING that Frankie did in round 3 that caused any damage to Stephens? He backed up and landed pitter-patter shit.

Jeremy stalked him down and landed a few hard shots.

Put a treasure chest in the middle of the Octagon in round 3, and Jeremy is opening it and taking all the good shit, then walking back home while Frankie barks at him like a Pomeranian.

heres me bathing in your salty tears...
file_171977_0_120330-baby-bath-fun.jpg

I'll never understand why some people think Frankie's exciting to watch. His fights are exciting only when he loses, and he's rarely exciting when he wins

I enjoyed that fight, and he won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back