• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator 165: Chandler Vs. Henderson (7pm et prelims/9pm et Main Card) Discussion

Jesus, they almost robbed Chandler. Who the fuck gave that fight to Bendo? Was Bendo's mom a judge?

How was that a split? Mike clearly won it.

Almost another robbery...These fucking judges...

Bendo going to wsof

The judge who score that for Henderson should be shot

"gotta fight with your balls out here" - Kenny Florian

Damn. I can see an early onset of Alzheimer's from Michael Chandler in the next years. Shame.

Let me turn before I hear Benson's sermon. Good luck in Trump army fighting in Iran/Syria

That was an awesome fight but how did one of the judges give the fight to Bendo? He only won the last round.

Chandler has nobody but himself to blame for that split, he could not have finished more weakly.

A bit hard on himself, I thought he did alright. Just went a little too hard in round 1 but that's good in its own way, at least he tries to finish.

How? He got fucked up for 4 straight rounds
He got fucked up the first round only. 2nd round was even and Chandler got 3 and 4. 5th round was all Bendo and he was still fresh while Chandler was down and out.

Why are the booing - chandler put a hell of a beating on Henderson. On that note when did chandler become a southern good ol boy?

Back