Bellator 165: Chandler Vs. Henderson (7pm et prelims/9pm et Main Card) Discussion

The face when you realize that a 125 WMMA fighter got the KO of the night.

<{spoogebab}>

Great fight. Chandler is a great athlete, but he is too much of a front runner. The way he handles adversity is questionable. It almost, almost looked like he was giving Bendo choke opportunities there when he got tired. Chandler hots as hard as ANY LW when he's got his mojo.. He wrestles as well as any as well.. But if you weather his storm, he fades pretty hard at times.
he did the same shit in the second eddie alvarez fight, runs out of gas and turns into a blanket

How about Benson Henderson vs MVP? Let's one of them get some hype back.

Great fight. Chandler is a great athlete, but he is too much of a front runner. The way he handles adversity is questionable. It almost, almost looked like he was giving Bendo choke opportunities there when he got tired. Chandler hots as hard as ANY LW when he's got his mojo.. He wrestles as well as any as well.. But if you weather his storm, he fades pretty hard at times.
He was completely out of gas after round 4 and survived against Bendo on the ground for an entire round where it was clear Bendo needed a finish. Go rewatch his fights with Alvarez and see how he handles adversity. His issue is pacing himself and to some extent cardio in general, not being a front runner.

I'm not even mad about the 30-27 for Gonzalez. There wasn't a single round where MVP deserved ten points. I'm not seeing Gonzalez did either, but I can't be mad for a judge not giving MVP tens.

Chandler should not have been apologizing. He should have said "Hey, I don't know why you're booing me. I'm the only one who tried to finish the fight!"

Seriously, if a guy shows more pep and energy after the fight than he did during, he obviously wasn't trying hard.

I hope the same shit will happen to Rory McDonald and any other fighter that tries to cross the UFC

Chandler 1,3,4 (Round 1 could be 10-8)
Henderson 2, 5

It was clearly a Chandler decision

Chandler should not have been apologizing. He should have said "Hey, I don't know why you're booing me. I'm the only one who tried to finish the fight!"

Seriously, if a guy shows more pep and energy after the fight than he did during, he obviously wasn't trying hard.
Yeah, Chandler fought well. I don't get why he is saying sorry. He should've went full Tony Hayward from BP

Yeah wtf is with that. Bendo had more energy post fight than pre fight.

That first round seemed like Bendo was gonna get mauled but he made it a fight, Chandler clearly won imo but Bendo showed how tough he is.

This loss doesnt send him that far back, had he got finished along with Koreshkov fight and shitty Pitbull fight it would have been really bad for him.

This showing was good enough that he can get another shot if he wins a fight.

Look like Bendo said he's gonna have ACL surgery so thats gonna put him out 9-12 months it looks like so he wont be back until atleast late summer.

Nothing worse than when a guy doesn't do shit for the entire fight, then jogs around and does push ups. Like honestly gtfo

Back