Jon Jones Live On The Joe Rogan Podcast Now

Interesting... Jones will have to drop his fake act and be real on JRE

the eagle has landed

GTAV-MassiveTraffic.gif

Joe Rogan doesn't do hard drugs.

He always talks bad about cocaine and says he's only done ecstasy once but the next day wasn't worth it.

Rogan advocates psychedelics and weed for recreation, and MDMA for mental health treatment.

No one admits that they do it recreationally. He's slipped in his podcast with drug lingo from time to time then recovered quickly with "...but i don't do that". I know a bull shitter when i see one. This guy swallowed tobacco, took an alpha brain, smoked weed, and drank beer in the span of 2 minutes to impress Donald Cerrone. I know he does the occasional line when no one is looking. The guy is a functional drug addict.

BOOM! In the face of the TS who started the thread asking why JBJ or Conor hasn't been on the JRE. Here...we....go

BOOM! In the face of the TS who started the thread asking why JBJ or Conor hasn't been on the JRE. Here...we....go

Don't get too excited, it hasn't started yet.

A lot can happen on the way...

lol at these "fake" comments. He's been triggering the piss out of you guys for the last year constantly by being himself. No need to act 'fake' anymore.

If there was ever a time for Brian Redban to be on the podcast talking about his expertise in dick pills, this is the time

DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!!

#RoganBless #GOATbless

Back