Jon Jones Live On The Joe Rogan Podcast Now

Stoner vs. Cokehead: A Special Investigative Report

Rogan is going to expand on the meaning of life in the universe, & Jones is going to talk really really fast

Last edited:
I hope he make fun of Cormier tbh.

I don't like Jones, but him turning heel 100% would be so good for him and the sport.

Wake up Jonathan, there's more money to be made if you become the most hated professional athlete on the planet.

Last edited:
Hopefully he knows this is recorded and he doesnt run off

someone was winging on here the other day big fighters don't go on JRE...FUCK YOU

post-26939-Dis-Gon-B-Good-gif-HD-Imgur-Kh-AlJq.gif

Jones can barely keep his fake act going for a 10 minute interview...... doing Joe's podcast probably isnt the best idea if he is attempting his "Im a good Christian" act

Holy shit, might actually watch, and I don't like Rogan's show. Jon is a legit sociopath so this could be fascinating.

holy shit. the fucking GOAT. i havent watched a full rogan podcast for a long fucking time but ill definitely do this time

I think he dropped that moniker a long time ago.

This will be very, very interesting.
ah he drops it then picks it back up again all the time..... wouldnt surprise me if he acts like that even for a small portion of the interview

Damn I might have to watch a full episode. After that Briggs one I'm in the mood too.

What time is it? possibly ET?

<{danawhoah}>

Forget the popcorn, im going full blown cocaine for this one:

raw

Last edited:
i once tweeted jones asking him to go on rogans podcast

Get ready for his "I'm a good honest guy" accent.

I hate it, he's fake as fuck.

Back