Star wars battlefront

I'm getting bored of it after a couple of hours of play. Some of the modes I have no idea what I have to do. Like one of them called walker assault or something like that.

Oh and a big big turn off is there's no chat. I don't think I'm even able to chat to my friends while playing it. But I wanna talk to other players while playing the game, it's more fun that way.

I'm getting bored of it after a couple of hours of play. Some of the modes I have no idea what I have to do. Like one of them called walker assault or something like that.

Oh and a big big turn off is there's no chat. I don't think I'm even able to chat to my friends while playing it. But I wanna talk to other players while playing the game, it's more fun that way.
it is kinda boring to little content no guns, its a half assed game designed to make you buy a season pass which I'm still not sure what the content is, walker assualt is similar to Battlefields rush game mode. The game does look gorgeous though.

I think it's obvious this game is designed to be arcady for the casual gamer. They wanted a game everyone could play to go along with the movie. I still think it's fun and I'll probably get the season pass but it is what it is. Battlefield 5 will be the deep fps everyone wants.

I hope DICE LA jumps into this with the updates and such while DICE is working on the DLC and/or Battlefront 2.

They did an amazing job with BF4.

I plau all modes but I'm currently hooked on Cargo. I'm the anchor, nobody is taking that shit on my watch.

The_Roo_Bear

For those that want to take part in interstellar dominance.

There's no chat available?

That sucks. Every time my team is dominated I tell myself the other team obviously is in a party.

I hate how scrubs can be getting owned and can turn into Vader before nuking everything. Otherwise I love it.

I play it and enjoy it. ANyone get outer rim DLC.. its pretty good. If anyone wants to play on PS4 hit me up

Finally got a One last week and bought this shit. Have only played a few games and have no clue what the fuck I'm doing, but it is pretty fun.

Anyone still playing this?

Doubt it. Game is a high res pile of dog sh*t with next to no replayability. Everyone is playing DOOM single player or other games atm.
Yeah, that seemed to be the consensus. I almost always wait to see how a game is received, and this patience has served me well.

I want a AAA Star Wars franchise that isn't a derivative piece of shit so bad. Seems like nearly all the good Star Wars games (including the best versions of each franchise) were in the early to mid 2000's.

Anyone still playing this?

I played a game the other night.

I'll probably end up buying the pass or whatever for the map packs. Yes, I know I'm a chump for doing that, but the game is pretty fun.

Rogue One gave me that itch to play a Star Wars game. This game get any better from the free updates and stuff? Doesn't need to be great but improvements at all?

Rogue One gave me that itch to play a Star Wars game. This game get any better from the free updates and stuff? Doesn't need to be great but improvements at all?

this game is fucking shit, because disney killing off all the lore because they think they can do better really wrecked the games. Now there are no cannon ground vehicles

It's now free with EA access! Not buying any DLC, mainly playing the Imperial defense or whatever it was called. I fucking hate heroes and they aren't allowed in that game mode plus there's 40 players.

What the hell happened to star wars games? Theres so much left for them to do and yet there hasn't been a goat level star wars game for years.

Make an open world RPG where you start as a nobody and can become whatever you want (badass sith, jedi, mandalorian, etc.)

Make a skyrim star wars game basically. Or a third KOTOR

Back