Star wars battlefront

Counter-Strike
Pretty much every fighting game
Racing games

etc.
Counter strike is what, a by product of Half Life? I may be thinking of another game, but Half Life was single player and put it on the map. I was mostly into Team Fortress, but I paid $0 for it.

Fighting games such as SF and MK spawned from arcades and where multiplayer was the norm, but here lies my point. If you do not have a 2nd player, the computer is always there to oblidge a player for a fight. Nowadays, we connect thru the internet for that experience of fighting another player but the point is, you dont have to...

Racing games are under the same setup as the fighting games. If you dont have internet, the game goes on.

If you select a game type do you need to specify if you want to do the DLC? I see you can choose specific maps but it looks like there are separate DLC modes. Does that mean if I pick generic Supremeacy mode can it pull from DLC or will it just pull from non DLC maps?

In other words, the game is then unplayable.

My internet hardly goes out so its non issue. Am I going to say oh your right guess online games are shit cause the internet is out for a hour this one day of the year, lol shut the fuck up you smug dick head.

My internet hardly goes out so its non issue. Am I going to say oh your right guess online games are shit cause the internet is out for a hour this one day of the year, lol shut the fuck up you smug dick head.

Insults? Looks like i won this. Thanks.

Its not my fault you paid full price thats dependent on other players and a stable connection. Shit, do your online games at least have bots? TF did...

Anyone, let me take my Asshole Trophy home. Maybe one day, son. Maybe one day.

Insults? Looks like i won this. Thanks.

Its not my fault you paid full price thats dependent on other players and a stable connection. Shit, do your online games at least have bots? TF did...

Anyone, let me take my Asshole Trophy home. Maybe one day, son. Maybe one day.

Yea cause I was complaining about the online for this game that I dont even own. You haven't proved anything about how unstable online games are you just said lol at anyone that buys games for online play. Thats pretty much most games these days dummy and the longest running franchises around focus on multiplayer.

Yea cause I was complaining about the online for this game that I dont even own. You haven't proved anything about how unstable online games are you just said lol at anyone that buys games for online play. Thats pretty much most games these days dummy and the longest running franchises around focus on multiplayer.

Ill buy online games but never for full price. I used to olay city of heroes/villains. Paid $40 plus the monthly fees. Now its completely unplayable, because of the nature of servers being used for something else.

TF is still going strong but i paid nothing fir it. Left 4 Dead is another, but i got it cheap (or its always been $20), plus you dont have to be online to play it.

Kiddo, ive been playing DOOM, Heretic, Duke Nukem, Rise of the Triad, so i know about Multiplayer function. But all of thise games can stand on their own 2 feet without any need for the internet. Shit, the new DOOM, the franchise that solidified the "deathmatch" genre knew to make a single player game.

Remember Destiny? How about Sim Ciry? Both online games, with 1 a complete failure to the other that was hot for only a new york minute.

Ill buy online games but never for full price. I used to olay city of heroes/villains. Paid $40 plus the monthly fees. Now its completely unplayable, because of the nature of servers being used for something else.

TF is still going strong but i paid nothing fir it. Left 4 Dead is another, but i got it cheap (or its always been $20), plus you dont have to be online to play it.

Kiddo, ive been playing DOOM, Heretic, Duke Nukem, Rise of the Triad, so i know about Multiplayer function. But all of thise games can stand on their own 2 feet without any need for the internet. Shit, the new DOOM, the franchise that solidified the "deathmatch" genre knew to make a single player game.

Remember Destiny? How about Sim Ciry? Both online games, with 1 a complete failure to the other that was hot for only a new york minute.

You still are not explaining why buying online games are bad and why you lol at people. Lots of people still play destiny so dont know what you are going on about there and sim city was a failure but there are lots of offline single player games that have problems to. Shitty performance, glitches, broken quests, corrupted saves. Yea real fun having to start a game all over again because of a glitch. All games have problems

I bought the game with Season Pass when it came out since I'm a Star Wars addict. Big mistake honestly as the Season Pass was very underwhelming and how even if you pick a specific game mode in the expansions after the 1st game you end up in random game mode.

I would consider buying another one if they made improvements and added a single player/co-op and more space battles.

I got it with EA access. Great game to play when Gears makes me rage since I don't really care about stats or anything while playing. Only problem and don't know if I'm the only one but load times are a bit**. Takes 2-3 minutes to find a match and 2-3 to load after a match.

Back