Milo Yiannopoulos gets $250k book deal. SJW's have meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witnotw.jpg

^^
Imagine if a country singer put this out, instead of John Lennon

In fairness, even John Lennon would get shit for this today

(I mean, if he hadn't dieded)
John Lennon is the GOAT douche-bag. Or maybe that was Yoko, I can't tell.

I've been saying forever this hate speech thing is a sham, but I see it in a new light now.
It's proto-SJW. Oh, you hurt my feelings with a word(s).
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, shut up.
There is no such thing as hate speech. Only free speech.

Inciting people to commit acts of violence, especially on the grounds of race or religion, is most certainly hate speech.

Who would read that book?

I would never look to pundits for knowledge on politics and history. There are so many intelligent well schooled individuals who write books why would anyone ever buy an Ann Coulter or Mark Lavine book.

Last edited:
John Lennon is the GOAT douche-bag. Or maybe that was Yoko, I can't tell.

Nah, the GOAT douchebag would have to be someone who contributed nothing, AND was a shithead. John Lennon gave the world some great art, and was on the right track imho with some of the things he said like 'All you need is Love' etc., even if you want to argue all the ways that he was naive and/or a hypocrite. GOAT douche has to be reserved for someone who's completely useless.

Why would anyone buy this guys book or any book from a professional provocateur?
He has his place in the media to represent a very radical position and I think he does a good job on TV and during debates he can also be funny.

I just don't see what a book from him would have to offer it will be just full of his personal opinion.
Unless of course its for entertainment only but I think most people would buy it as a sort of political education book.

The difference between hate speech and free speech is simple.

Intention.
Acknowledging disgusting aspects of Islam is hate speech.

For example saying Muhammad was a child rapist, could be interpreted as hate speech, but it is factual.

We need to be able to express hate or disapproval toward despicable things.

Acknowledging disgusting aspects of Islam is hate speech.

For example saying Muhammad was a child rapist, could be interpreted as hate speech, but it is factual.

We need to be able to express hate or disapproval toward despicable things.

That isn't hate speech, it's just a bit ignorant.

If you said, Muhammad was a child rapist and I want you to kill every Muslim, then maybe it's hate speech depending on the context.

That isn't hate speech, it's just a bit ignorant.

If you said, Muhammad was a child rapist and I want you to kill every Muslim, then maybe it's hate speech depending on the context.
How is it ignorant?

Aisha was 9 when she became pregnant with Muhammad's child. He had sex with a child. Really no room for misinterpretation.

There are those who would see that has hate speech.

How is it ignorant?

Aisha was 9 when she became pregnant with Muhammad's child. He had sex with a child. Really no room for misinterpretation.

There are those who would see that has hate speech.

Because everyone was fucking kids in 600AD when everyone died in their 40s. If you started getting your period they were going to start fucking you because women were basically treated as cattle.

He wasn't fucking her because he liked children. He was fucking her to get a baby out of her.

I mean they talk about this in the old testament too.

Because everyone was fucking kids in 600AD when everyone died in their 40s, if you started getting your period they were going to start fucking you because women were basically treated as cattle.

The prophet of a religion is not just anyone. A prophet is to exhibit the desired behavior for the followers of the religion.

If Muhammad exhibits the same behavior as the average man of the day, why is he a prophet at all?

Jesus didn't fuck kids, as far as I know neither did Moses.

Plenty of sexual assault on children in the Muslim world to this day, perhaps thanks to the divinely inspired behavior of Muhammad?

Why would anyone buy this guys book or any book from a professional provocateur?
He has his place in the media to represent a very radical position and I think he does a good job on TV and during debates he can also be funny.

I just don't see what a book from him would have to offer it will be just full of his personal opinion.
Unless of course its for entertainment only but I think most people would buy it as a sort of political education book.
Exactly. He's written articles are trash. His appeal is his flamboyant and boyish charm and provoking of idiots is mildly amusing.

The prophet of a religion is not just anyone. A prophet is to exhibit the desired behavior for the followers of the religion.

If Muhammad exhibits the same behavior as the average man of the day, why is he a prophet at all?

Jesus didn't fuck kids, as far as I know neither did Moses.

Plenty of sexual assault on children in the Muslim world to this day, perhaps thanks to the divinely inspired behavior of Muhammad?

Jesus apparently didn't fuck anyone ever, except maybe a whore. Should everyone fuck whores?

Moses probably did fuck kid or two, he certainly didn't care if his followers did.

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites ... And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males ... And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones ... And Moses was wroth with the officers ... And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:1-18

When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it ... And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself. Deuteronomy 20:10-14

How shall we do for wives for them that remain, seeing we have sworn by the LORD that we will not give them of our daughters to wives? ... And the congregation sent thither twelve thousand men of the valiantest, and commanded them, saying, Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead with the edge of the sword, with the women and the children. And this is the thing that ye shall do, Ye shall utterly destroy every male, and every woman that hath lain by man. And they found among the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead four hundred young virgins, that had known no man by lying with any male: and they brought them unto the camp to Shiloh. Judges 21:7-11

Go and lie in wait in the vineyards; And see, and, behold, if the daughters of Shiloh come out to dance in dances, then come ye out of the vineyards, and catch you every man his wife of the daughters of Shiloh ... And the children of Benjamin did so, and took them wives, according to their number, of them that danced, whom they caught. Judges 21:20-23

Because everyone was fucking kids in 600AD when everyone died in their 40s. If you started getting your period they were going to start fucking you because women were basically treated as cattle.

He wasn't fucking her because he liked children. He was fucking her to get a baby out of her.

You gotta get hard to fuck

Jesus apparently didn't fuck anyone ever, except maybe a whore. Should everyone fuck whores?

Moses probably did fuck kid or two, he certainly didn't care if his followers did.

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites ... And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males ... And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones ... And Moses was wroth with the officers ... And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:1-18

When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it ... And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself. Deuteronomy 20:10-14

How shall we do for wives for them that remain, seeing we have sworn by the LORD that we will not give them of our daughters to wives? ... And the congregation sent thither twelve thousand men of the valiantest, and commanded them, saying, Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead with the edge of the sword, with the women and the children. And this is the thing that ye shall do, Ye shall utterly destroy every male, and every woman that hath lain by man. And they found among the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead four hundred young virgins, that had known no man by lying with any male: and they brought them unto the camp to Shiloh. Judges 21:7-11

Go and lie in wait in the vineyards; And see, and, behold, if the daughters of Shiloh come out to dance in dances, then come ye out of the vineyards, and catch you every man his wife of the daughters of Shiloh ... And the children of Benjamin did so, and took them wives, according to their number, of them that danced, whom they caught. Judges 21:20-23
Ok I wasn't sure about Moses, I'll concede that.

There's no proof of Jesus fucking anybody, I think that portion of the discussion ends with your non-response: "Probably slept with a whore..."

Sleeping with whores, while not ideal behavior is much more acceptable than pedophilia, which you're apparently defending now.

Ok I wasn't sure about Moses, I'll concede that.

There's no proof of Jesus fucking anybody, I think that portion of the discussion ends with your non-response: "Probably slept with a whore..."

Sleeping with whores, while not ideal behavior is much more acceptable than pedophilia, which you're apparently defending now.

I'm not defending it. Just recognizing the reality of our ancestors.

And your whole "Oh he was supposed to be a role model blah blah blah" is bullshit.

Muhammad was a fucking 7th century warlord. He had priority choice of the girls. It was also much more likely for a leader of this time to engage in these sorts of practices because they had a significant vested interest in continuing their bloodline since they actually had shit unlike all the other loin cloth wearing peasants.

You act like this was Aisha was just some little girl he stole from a playground. This was very clearly a political marriage. I mean, Abu Bakr, Aisha's father went on the be the first Caliph...

I'm not defending it. Just recognizing the reality of our ancestors.

And your whole "Oh he was supposed to be a role model blah blah blah" is bullshit.

Muhammad was a fucking 7th century warlord. He had priority choice of the girls. It was also much more likely for a leader of this time to engage in these sorts of practices because they had a significant vested interest in continuing their bloodline since they actually had shit unlike all the other loin cloth wearing peasants.

You act like this was Aisha was just some little girl he stole from a playground. This was very clearly a political marriage. I mean, Abu Bakr, Aisha's father went on the be the first Caliph...
Right the reality is that Muhammad was a child rapist. You said it yourself it was probably an arranged marriage, Aisha had no choice in the matter, even if a 9 year old was able to consent.

God made Muhammad his one true messenger. If that's not someone who's made a role model, then I don't know who would be.

Everything you just posted explains why Islam is the most violent religion on earth and also why muslims trivialize/normalize/praise child rape. Idk if that was your intention, but either way good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back