UFC 207: Amanda Nunes vs. Ronda Rousey PBP (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like if she won it woulda been "see it was her fame and media obligations that made her lose"

And Joe was saying she looked in way better shape for this fight than Holm...so that was an excuse why she lost to Holm and that this is the real Ronda

ronda was never the baddest woman on the planet. Cyborg always was the baddest woman. Yes, Cyborg is a cheater but the UFC was lying right up to tonight that ronda was the baddest. Rogan you should be ashamed of yourself. It's like none of them ever heard of cyborg. Tate was doing the same thing too.

ronduh had nothing for nunes, she doesn't work her judo it seems and her striking isn't good enough to work her way in.

she needs to change camps or go back to hayastan.

@ortizgnp

4b2dff9a87baf69e74fa0dbbc9b6e1ed.jpg

Did you fight?

;>

lmao @ the people that thought Rousey was going to win, but mostly because of Rousey's gameplan.

"Oh, Holly beat my ass in boxing, so I'm going to stand up with the girl that beat HER ass in boxing, to show I'm the best boxer."

Stood up a whole 40 something seconds and traded something like 1 for 40. Great job.

Play to your strengths, dummy. Take her down and grab an arm, GSP style at the very least.. Be boring on the ground and win by decision or submission. Don't try to box with the person that made world champion boxer that outboxed you look like a child. That's how you lose in 40 seconds and cry.

Is this what it'll take for Rogan to finally retract his tongue from her ass?

Who keeps saying Ronda has no head movement?

Ronda has great head movement. It was bouncing all over the place.

lmao @ the people that thought Rousey was going to win, but mostly because of Rousey's gameplan.

"Oh, Holly beat my ass in boxing, so I'm going to stand up with the girl that beat HER ass in boxing, to show I'm the best boxer."

Stood up a whole 40 something seconds and traded something like 1 for 40. Great job.

Play to your strengths, dummy. Take her down and grab an arm, GSP style at the very least.. Be boring on the ground and win by decision or submission. Don't try to box with the person that made world champion boxer that outboxed you look like a child. That's how you lose in 40 seconds and cry.

Is this what it'll take for Rogan to finally retract his tongue from her ass?
When did Nunes fight Holly?

Which ass beating do you guys like more? 1 or 2?

The original is usually the best but them Nunes combos and Ronda's bobblehead and twinkle toes might have me thinking 2 is better.

Either way Holly Nunes bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back