• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rousey clearly cheated vs Nunes

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It could have been knock down by Nunes but Ronda blatantly grabbed the fence to not fall. I wish Nunes hammer fisted her.

source.gif

Why the fuck wasn't Nunes flurrying like Vitor Belfort? Rousey got off easy

Not to mention Herb Dean

jumping to Ronda's rescue

in the middle of Amanda's beheading

Would've liked to have seen a point deduction

Who cares she got brutally finished, don't be a sore winner.

Early stoppage. God, I hate it when fights are stopped, and there's not even a knock down.

That wasn't blatant. It was second nature. Her not falling just made it worse for her anyway. She still got pummeled. Would you rather a point be taken away and give her time to recover?

Ronda had serious heart though, she just refused to go down. I wonder though how good she is off of her back. Maybe she could have pulled a Diaz brother move where they're happy to go down after a hard shot as it allows them to recover and opponents usually don't follow.

She would have been better off falling to her back and trying to get guard. That may have bought her time to recover and attempt a sub.

Ronda woulda taken an arm home if it hit the mat, lucky for nunes herb saved her right before ronda could use her special move

She would have been better off falling to her back and trying to get guard. That may have bought her time to recover and attempt a sub.

My thoughts exactly! Basically a signature Diaz brother reaction...

plenty men grab the cage to keep balance while throwing a headkick as their opponent circles away om the cage. i havent seen it land i dont think but it happens alot. its illegal, but no one cares if its dnot during a grappling exchange or a take down atempt

Early stoppage. God, I hate it when fights are stopped, and there's not even a knock down.

this was a good stoppage to me. {<shrug}

I seriously think Nunes was using RRR's big mole as a bull's-eye....she hit that thing like it owed her money. If she went for her jaw she would have been out cold.
And why does RRR's mouth always flap open when she gets hit? Same thing when Holly was tagging her. Is it lack of sparring discipline not biting down on the mouthpiece?

Should have been a time out and -1 point for Rousey then restarted in the center of the cage.

Back