Shoop "dat ass" Dom!

Is HI the worst at the art of the shoop?

• Total voters
cruz-bonham-jpg.190195

Attachments

• cruz-bonham.jpg
    cruz-bonham.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 411
raw

Your thread is burning away
This is what happens when every jabroni on Sherdog thinks it's a bright idea to shoop every @&$%# event, insignificant as it may be, that occurs in the UFC!

I'm sick of these garbage shoops!

lYYYf2E.jpg

This is what happens when every jabroni on Sherdog thinks it's a bright idea to shoop every @&$%# event, insignificant as it may be, that occurs in the UFC!

zGvrV74.jpg

I hear ya man. Threads like these may not be all time classics, but to some of the shoopers it can be fun. As artists we must take the good critique with the bad as long as it is honest. I for one appreciate your feedback and don't take it personal. You are speaking your true feelings and this is what art can do to people; it can bring out emotions whether positive or negative towards the creations. Now with all that said, I give you this. Aloha oi and have a great day. :D

rogan_oldlady_birdy-gif.190209

Attachments

• rogan_oldlady_birdy.gif
    rogan_oldlady_birdy.gif
    483.4 KB · Views: 692
I hear ya man. Threads like these may not be all time classics, but to some of the shoopers it can be fun. As artists we must take the good critique with the bad as long as it is honest. I for one appreciate your feedback and don't take it personal. You are speaking your true feelings and this is what art can do to people; it can bring out emotions whether positive or negative towards the creations. Now with all that said, I give you this. Aloha oi and have a great day. :D

rogan_oldlady_birdy-gif.190209
This thread and the machida fishing one have been the funniest shoop threads for a while. Much better than the obligatory whoever got KO'd threads we normally see

Back