Britain’s most desirable location has been named and its also the 5th most muslim : Luton (25%)

The OP has a stock photo as his avatar of an Old Navy ad. Does he have a stock photo of Luton developments?

Is Dearborn Heights or Dearborn worth more than Detroit?

The ad says so:

Was there last summer. They have a nice all you can eat asian buffet in town

This right here is a post of a sad little man. Tremendous exposure right here that you're either a scumbag or a troll.

you little twerps can cry all you want. you wouldnt be crying if it werent for the fact that this thread is hit you in the feels. and frankly you cant really argue against "quickest rising housing prices in the uk" so all you do is cry. whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge. from america.

its hilarious.

Last edited:
Luton is not the most desirable place to live in the U.K. Anyone who says it is has obviously never been their
their?

lol.

i'll take the life savings of 1000s of people setting up home, over a yank on the internet who cant afford a dictionary.

funny how no Islamic countries ever appear on desirable living locale lists

weird, huh?

I think we've established a few things with this thread.

1. @seiger is either ISIS or some cuck for extreme Muslims.
reported. i dont care if you are president of the war room. you cant go around calling people isis because they disagree with you.

ive literally said nothing that can be logically compared to isis and you think you can say shit like that. gtfo troll.

@seiger you do know i'm english right, i've worked in Luton, its an overpriced shit hole.

and no1 gives a fuck bout grammar on the tinternet

@seiger you do know i'm english right, i've worked in Luton, its an overpriced shit hole.

and no1 gives a fuck bout grammar on the tinternet

so you cant spell and have appalling grammar and we should listen to you about places that are too expensive for you and are therefore paradoxically a shit hole. if it was a shit hole, youd feel at home.

your kind dont want to integrate. you just want to live in a ghetto of inbred culture.

so you cant spell and have appalling grammar and we should listen to you about places that are too expensive for you and are therefore paradoxically a shit hole. if it was a shit hole, youd feel at home.

your kind dont want to integrate. you just want to live in a ghetto of inbred culture.
nope, i'm not black either

reported. i dont care if you are president of the war room. you cant go around calling people isis because they disagree with you.

ive literally said nothing that can be logically compared to isis and you think you can say shit like that. gtfo troll.
Aww poor angry little Akmhed needs a safe space so he has to report the big bad American.

How does it feel to be wrong so much? Oh I can guess how you feel... ANGRY

#MAGA

It's funny you correcting others grammar when I remember correcting your pathetic usage of "youre" and you cried about correcting grammar.

tsk tsk silly Mohammed Hussein Seiger.

Aww poor angry little Akmhed needs a safe space so he has to report the big bad American.

How does it feel to be wrong so much? Oh I can guess how you feel... ANGRY

#MAGA

you think you have the right to call someone isis in a serious way, because they posted (correctly) that luton is the most desirable place to live in the uk?

youre a joke and a troll. the only meltdown evident is your own.

this thread is just a bunch of bigoted morons hating on someone for telling the truth. its funny to me. post by post you are literally outing yourselves as the bitter, twisted trolls you are.

how pathetic.

Sounds like those 1/4 Muslims are holding the place back.

this thread is just a bunch of bigoted morons hating on someone for telling the truth. its funny to me. post by post you are literally outing yourselves as the bitter, twisted trolls you are.

how pathetic.
We judge the truth by how severely you're triggered, and looks like others are pretty spot on for this one.

how pathetic.
This is called projection folks.

If you're going to play the pathetic grammar card, you should probably make sure yours is on point.

Luton is still a shithole and your OP is still moronic beyond belief, by the way.

Sounds like those 1/4 Muslims are holding the place back.

We judge the truth by how severely you're triggered, and looks like others are pretty spot on for this one.

im just posting the truth, as backed up by numerous media outlets and you are going apeshit, because it messes with your world view, as backed up by numerous bigoted posts.

If you're going to play the pathetic grammar card, you should probably make sure yours is on point.

Luton is still a shithole and your OP is still moronic beyond belief, by the way.

spelling and grammar are two diferent things. theres no such thing as proper english. there is a such thing as proper spelling.

luton is the most desirable place in the country. the whinging of a shertard aint going to change that. ill take your 5 idiots and a dog, and raise you numerous reliable media sources all confirming the OP.

Back