Shoop dat Tito Ortiz

OfMiceAndLivingDeath_zps00posjwq.jpg

You should give it a go sometime... I do mine on the train mostly!

You and @LouisBolanos set the bar way too high on this round!

I'm not setting any bar here, none at all. Plus I think shoop threads are for everyone to have fun and join in regardless of skill level. @bigwaverider is a much, much better shooper than I am, there're also others who're not as good, but who cares, part of the charm is seeing shoopers at different levels trying different things using different approaches, like your phone shoops, incredible.

haha. Ulterior motives come out. :)
You know how the internet works... Everyone's out to exploit someone!

<33>
I'm not setting any bar here, none at all. Plus I think shoop threads are for everyone to have fun and join in regardless of skill level. @bigwaverider is a much, much better shooper than I am, there're also others who're not as good, but who cares, part of the charm is seeing shoopers at different levels trying different things using different approaches, like your phone shoops, incredible.
If there's no bar here then how come I'm drunk as shit?

It's all good mang... Just showing love!
<This7>

A-fookin-men to that brother!! One of my favorite times shooping happened recently, I think in the Ronda thread, where a guy comes on and says "I don't know how to shoop. Can anyone show me what to do on my phone?". Somehow we got him started and about an hour later.. well how do I say this without seeming like a dick.. he he posts a completely horrible shoop :D. But he was so proud and said something along the lines of "I did it.". I was so proud of the little guy. He musta done about 30 shoops.

A-fookin-men to that brother!! One of my favorite times shooping happened recently, I think in the Ronda thread, where a guy comes on and says "I don't know how to shoop. Can anyone show me what to do on my phone?". Somehow we got him started and about an hour later.. well how do I say this without seeming like a dick.. he he posts a completely horrible shoop :D. But he was so proud and said something along the lines of "I did it.". I was so proud of the little guy. He musta done about 30 shoops.
I remember that guy... He was using the same app as I do and his shoops got way better... Plus his references were awesome. @1bowlofLuckyCharmsConor where you at??

Amazing work as usual gentlemen. My only regret is that Tito didn't lose, but he still gave us enough material for wonderful shoops.

Wasnt sure if I could do this one, and even if I could, wasn't sure how good it would come out w/o spending an hr on it.

tito-kite-sailing-jpg.193997

kitesurfing-turks-and-caicos-590.jpg

I remember that guy... He was using the same app as I do and his shoops got way better... Plus his references were awesome. @1bowlofLuckyCharmsConor where you at??

It looks like he may be gone. A mystery man who rose off into the sunset. A legend in our hearts. He made 53 posts since he has been here. And all 53 were in the Ronda thread. Godspeed @1bowlofLuckyCharmsConor. godspeed.

Attachments

• tito-kite-sailing.jpg
    tito-kite-sailing.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 237
Wasnt sure if I could do this one, and even if I could, wasn't sure how good it would come out w/o spending an hr on it.

tito-kite-sailing-jpg.193997

kitesurfing-turks-and-caicos-590.jpg

It looks like he may be gone. A mystery man who rose off into the sunset. A legend in our hearts. He made 53 posts since he has been here. And all 53 were in the Ronda thread. Godspeed @1bowlofLuckyCharmsConor. godspeed.

Not your best bro. I'm only giving it 1 Like

This thread started off great unlike a lot of other shoop threads but unfortunately just not getting enough views. A lot of quality shoops especially by @LouisBolanos and @bigwaverider

Not your best bro. I'm only giving it 1 Like

I agree. It was still pretty good technically. Getting his proportions/perspective down, as well as rebuilding the kite and the handle.

Haha I know who you're talking about, I saw his works, you could see his progress in that one thread!

tito-in-the-hole-jpg.194085

Attachments

• Tito in the Hole.jpg
    Tito in the Hole.jpg
    762.7 KB · Views: 155
Back