Who has the oldest active account on here?

Or, some people are friends with some people and have account information edited for fun.
2001 join date HQ

337_Merchants-NY-Cigar-Bar-002-960x400.jpg

My first account I can't remember my name.. was probably '06?..

My first real account was Fantastic_Man.. I think that was 2007?.. that account isn't even banned! Hah!

I will gladly take on any 01 account, that thinks feguson will win, in the bet thread. You guys are legends and I'd be happy to knock a legend to my belt.. but if you come for my title, you will get destroyed

.@jermei

But you old fuckers gotta step up your posting game and talk some shit

Last edited:
I joined in 2001, got IP banned in 2002.

Resumerected in 2006.

GOAT GUERNICA supersedes all of the old and classic accounts on this DAMN site. I've been here since before Rickson was laying waste with the armbar and back when Jim Cozad was still Randy's friend. I purchased Bas Rutten's self defense DVDs and I buried goober and Fozy in my back yard. That's just all there is to it.

#
GUERNICAbless

Anyone remember Subfighter forums?

artoffighting had an 01 until he got clipped again

Last edited:
Is Artoffighting still around. I don't think he was banned. That dude was a December 2001.

You and @Jopo are tied for sherdog s oldest living legend... you fucks joined on the same day
No, I think they did an restore due to some issues and then everyone who had an older startup date only had 2001. My account says 2001, but it's older and so is his.

No, I think they did an restore due to some issues and then everyone who had an older startup date only had 2001. My account says 2001, but it's older and so is his.
Or it could have been an upgrade in 2001 that reset all earlier accounts...

Well maybe there's triplets then, but you guys have the oldest join dates on sherdog. Congrats you senior citizen

I'll just pay an admin to edit my join date to 1993.

Back