Looking to clear it up: did Conor ask to be stood up against Mendes?

It's a terrible autoimmune disease, and I feel for the young man. Pretty much incurable, but as far as autoimmune disease go, it's not as bad as others, it just looks bad cosmetically when it flares up.

well i never said it would be an easy rematch for conor, you're lumping us together.

and conor wasn't hurt by the shots mendes was landing, which is why i said he wasn't phased.

and i guess mendes was panicking when he was complaining about legal elbows and raking a cut?

yeah yeah every conor fan is a casual, good one!

This is a circle jerk, but you're right i did clump you guys together. You're less delusional.

He was Higgins2Waite as you pointed out a few months back :)

But he told me that he had never heard of Higgins2Waite.

giphy.gif

Why are you trying to take credit for what this Higgins2Waite fellow posted?
<JerryWWF>

<[analyzed}>

It's a terrible autoimmune disease, and I feel for the young man. Pretty much incurable, but as far as autoimmune disease go, it's not as bad as others, it just looks bad cosmetically when it flares up.
I know it's mostly a cosmetic thing but I feel sorry for people that have to deal with that especially at such a young age.

My dad has had psoriasis for ~20 years. Flares up from time to time. He doesn't like to make a big deal about it and is old school as they come but he gets pretty self conscious. I think he's tried over 50 different types of creams over the years.

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but those were guys. There are no female posters on this site.
That's okay. They didn't even ask. I just sent them to random posters to let them know who the alpha is and so that they were jealous.

don't believe everything you see.

For instance. The third gif:
giphy.gif

Rogan said that Conor has an amazing chin (truth) because of this shot that lands.

But, what people actually missed was Conor slipped the shot and countered with a beautiful counter-short hook. These things are often missed in real time:

giphy.gif

yo i've legit never seen this, knew he was sneaky with his counters but god damn.

reminds me of that sneaky counter in the second diaz fight that neither commentator caught, no crowd reaction or anything. cant find the gif but the one where nate is smiling then get's countered hard.

Last edited:
<JerryWWF>

<[analyzed}>

I know it's mostly a cosmetic thing but I feel sorry for people that have to deal with that especially at such a young age.

My dad has had psoriasis for ~20 years. Flares up from time to time. He doesn't like to make a big deal about it and is old school as they come but he gets pretty self conscious. I think he's tried over 50 different types of creams over the years.

Hear you, man. And props to your old man, I know it flares up in times of stress, weather, certain foods, etc. I have eczema myself, so I can relate to it somewhat.

It really sucks that we haven't cured a disease since Polio (1952?), I'm of the opinion that big Pharma doesn't want to cure diseases, but are only interested in managing the symptoms (no profit in the cure).

Conor hasn't re matched a single person he's beaten. Just pointing out facts. As mastery isn't the same doing something one time. Lot's of short notice victories such as Mendes on his way up. He also cuts a lot of weight then gets a belt, doesn't defend it, then leaves division because he can no longer make the weight. He's like a kid with ADHD. These are the reasons I am not sold on him. Like at all...

Back