Looking to clear it up: did Conor ask to be stood up against Mendes?

i was here, you nice young tight lil asian boy.

Like I said I can't recall with certainty if you were or weren't here when Mcgregor lost. If you did, you're a real fan and you have my apologies. If not, well fuck off then :mad:

raw

Stand us up ref!
That's what Mendes was doing after Conor started butchering him with elbows from the bottom, he started crying to the ref but they were perfectly legal, then he went for high risk submission because he wanted no more of that. Whereas Mendes actually was doing illegal shit on the bottom trying to gouge McGregor's cut and that's what Conor complained about.

That's because you don't know shit. Is always wrong with predictions, and is wrong about that as well. You're a terrible poster and should just stop.

Oh well you have me now, "you don't know shit" is certainly a convincing argument. I hate mma elitists, but neophytes like you are the reasons why I don't like the "Mcgregor" effect.

What I saw was he looked at Herb Dean and said "No stand up?" and Herb said something like keep fighting.

That's what Mendes was doing after Conor started butchering him with elbows from the bottom, he started crying to the ref but they were perfectly legal, then he went for high risk submission because he wanted no more of that. Whereas Mendes actually was doing illegal shit on the bottom trying to gouge McGregor's cut and that's what Conor complained about.
5a3fb90cfc734f6e1ef0a1a5299d6d31.gif

Triggered

Like I said I can't recall with certainty if you were or weren't here when Mcgregor lost. If you did, you're a real fan and you have my apologies. If not, well fuck off then :mad:
no problem.

boy.

mcgregor.jpg

At the time watching it on TV it looked like Conor was asking to be stood up by the company man (Herb Dean).

Yet the next day I saw on here Mendes was pictured gouging a cut which he had opened up on McGregor.

So was Conor complaining about Mendes gouging or asking for the bout to be stood up?
If Mendes didn't go for that dumb guillotine, smh

Oh well you have me now, "you don't know shit" is certainly a convincing argument. I hate mma elitists, but neophytes like you are the reasons why I don't like the "Mcgregor" effect.

Nice, you just admit that you don't know shit about anything, and your posts are not about facts. You're just a hater. There is a lot of people like you here so you're just another one.

looked completely relaxed on the ground actually, how about mendes raking conor's cut and complaining about LEGAL elbows just because they were hurting him?

i don't consider landing one elbow every so often and getting outstruck on the feet a " spanking ".

thanks for completely disregarding my gifs and changing the subject though.

Conor asked a referee to stand-up him up because he wasn't in a position he wanted to be in. That's amateur and usually the thought process of a man whose panicking. That's a direct response to what you wrote before gifs. The subject was never changed---it's still about Conor vs Mendes and how delusional you casuals are to think it was an easy victory and would be an easy victory in a rematch. Conor was on 1 leg, wasn't phased, etc etc---are you listening to yourselves?

Nice, you just admit that you don't know shit about anything, and your posts are not about facts. You're just a hater. There is a lot of people like you here so you're just another one.

IMG_0572.GIF

Conor asked a referee to stand-up him up because he wasn't in a position he wanted to be in. That's amateur and usually the thought process of a man whose panicking. That's a direct response to what you wrote before gifs. The subject was never changed---it's still about Conor vs Mendes and how delusional you casuals are to think it was an easy victory and would be an easy victory in a rematch. Conor was on 1 leg, wasn't phased, etc etc---are you listening to yourselves?
well i never said it would be an easy rematch for conor, you're lumping us together.

and conor wasn't hurt by the shots mendes was landing, which is why i said he wasn't phased.

and i guess mendes was panicking when he was complaining about legal elbows and raking a cut?

yeah yeah every conor fan is a casual, good one!

VioletMeagerArawana.gif

Mendes-takedown-McGregor-3.gif

giphy.gif

mcgregor-mendes-takedown-loss.gif

Mendes was spanking Conor. That is a DANGEROUS rematch for Conor that's all I'm trying to say. Conor won, but then you got Conor nut huggers like @CJohnny "he would easily beat him in the rematch, another KO finish, Conor = GOAT, etc.

One leg? ONE leg?!!! Man shut up with that nonsense. If you're in the Octagon and are light on your toes no excuses. See the above gifs.
don't believe everything you see.

For instance. The third gif:
giphy.gif

Rogan said that Conor has an amazing chin (truth) because of this shot that lands.

But, what people actually missed was Conor slipped the shot and countered with a beautiful counter-short hook. These things are often missed in real time:

giphy.gif

Look at it in HD. I've timestamped it. Slow it down to 0.25 speed and you will see it clearly.

For those that suggest Mendes would have eaten those body kicks with a full camp...listen to them. They chewed him up:

At 2:22 round #1 it looks like McGregor gets tagged with a left hand against the cage and Rogan announces "beautiful shot by Chad". Goldberg says "connected...the right and the left".
In slow motion McGregor parries the punch with an open palm and pulls his head back. Doesn't touch him.
(he does get tagged by the initial right hand)

The same thing happened in the Poirer fight. 3.52 first round Rogan claimed Conor was tagged twice. If you slow down the video you see that he slips both punches.

don't believe everything you see.

For instance. The third gif:
giphy.gif

Rogan said that Conor has an amazing chin (truth) because of this shot that lands.

But, what people actually missed was Conor slipped the shot and countered with a beautiful counter-short hook. These things are often missed in real time:

giphy.gif

Look at it in HD. I've timestamped it. Slow it down to 0.25 speed and you will see it clearly.

For those that suggest Mendes would have eaten those body kicks with a full camp...listen to them. They chewed him up:

At 2:22 round #1 it looks like McGregor gets tagged with a left hand against the cage and Rogan announces "beautiful shot by Chad". Goldberg says "connected...the right and the left".
In slow motion McGregor parries the punch with an open palm and pulls his head back. Doesn't touch him.
(he does get tagged by the initial right hand)

The same thing happened in the Poirer fight. 3.52 first round Rogan claimed Conor was tagged twice. If you slow down the video you see that he slips both punches.

Besides that, Mendes doesn't have great cardio. He gassed in every fight that went past the second. And he also said before the fight that he likes short camps more. He is of course always in fight shape and that's why he took the fight.

Mendes was also coming for the fight with a lot of confidence, with him getting a first round finish over Lamas just 3 months before. He probably was still on the juice too.

Last edited:
Besides that, Mendes doesn't have a great cardio. He gassed in every fight that went past the second. And he also said before the fight that he likes short camps more. He is of course always in fight shape and that's why he took the fight.

Mendes was also coming for the fight with a lot of confidence, with him getting a first round finish over Lamas just 3 months before. He probably was still on the juice too.
exactly. "mendes is always ready ot go. he's a killer in the gym and always training!"....."With a full camp i'd have been ready!"

tear in MCL >>> Short camp.

52 weeks of camp wouldn't have prepared him for those kicks.

Back