Looking to clear it up: did Conor ask to be stood up against Mendes?

DanMMAleague

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
At the time watching it on TV it looked like Conor was asking to be stood up by the company man (Herb Dean).

Yet the next day I saw on here Mendes was pictured gouging a cut which he had opened up on McGregor.

So was Conor complaining about Mendes gouging or asking for the bout to be stood up?

he was complaining about the lack of action when Chad would try and rest, so technically asking for it to be stood up

This fight is old as fuck now.

I don't know why people always bring this fight.

Conor finished him and would do it again, that's all you need to know

raw

Stand us up ref!

and of course ........................ this ^

he was complaining about the lack of action when Chad would try and rest, so technically asking for it to be stood up

He was obviously working, otherwise Herb would have stood him up.

No and No.

Good question, but I don't know how you'd find the answer. Look up Conor's post fight interviews, look up interviews with the ref (in case there was one), try and find audio of it.

He was obviously working, otherwise Herb would have stood him up.
yeah but he was trying to be fly with his little rests, Conor obviously caught onto what he was doing and complained to herb.... tactically it was smart of Conor, it made Chad work and also made him realise Conor knew that he was just trying to rest

for a one legged fighter, it was a pretty spectacular performance imo

Yes, you have a lot of credit to say anything about Conor.

Look, the guy who always say Conor is going to lose is still posting shit

Funny shit
he's basically got you by the balls with this post @Hardkore lol

he's basically got you by the balls with this post @Hardkore lol

He should stop posting already, the dude was humilliated by Conor fans over and over again and is still here.

He is not the only one though which says a lot about those haters

He should stop posting already, the dude was humilliated by Conor fans over and over again and is still here.

He is not the only one though which says a lot about those haters
na as much as he does bring the shit on himself, hardkore is a good dude.... he's one of only a few of the Conor haters I am actually friends with lol

he's completely deluded about Conor, but other than that he's pretty cool lol

na as much as he does bring the shit on himself, hardkore is a good dude.... he's one of only a few of the Conor haters I am actually friends with lol

he's completely deluded about Conor, but other than that he's pretty cool lol

Yes, I can say the same about @One MMA Fan but he isn't that bad

You don't know why people bring up previous fights? For fuck sake, people still talk about boxing matches from decades ago. That's what happens.

I don't know but I'm still salty AF about this fight.. don't dig up old bones pls TS.

At one point he was complaining about Mendes raking his cut, at another point he was asking for the fight to be stood up.

Back