Looking to clear it up: did Conor ask to be stood up against Mendes?

This fight is old as fuck now.

I don't know why people always bring this fight.

Conor finished him and would do it again, that's all you need to know

Conor was close to having a nervous breakdown in that fight rushing out and trying so hard to intimade Mendes. Mendes EASILY took him down and beat him up. The Conor Casual nut hugger will spin it as a different story though. Did you watch the fight?

yeah he's ok when he isnt accusing me of being a troll lol

you're as real as it gets. back in March last year, it was me, you and other 3 Conor fans against the haters pretending to be Nate fans over here. LUL

Conor was close to having a nervous breakdown in that fight rushing out and trying so hard to intimade Mendes. Mendes EASILY took him down and beat him up. The Conor Casual nut hugger will spin it as a different story though. Did you watch the fight?
did you?

each guy was winning the fight where they were supposed to, conor on the feet and mendes on the ground.

and conor won, get over it.

you're as real as it gets. back in March last year, it was me, you and other 3 Conor fans against the haters pretending to be Nate fans over here. LUL
yeah man, there wasnt many of us at that point

real recognizes real ;)

did you?

each guy was winning the fight where they were supposed to, conor on the feet and mendes on the ground.

and conor won, get over it.

VioletMeagerArawana.gif

Mendes-takedown-McGregor-3.gif

giphy.gif

mcgregor-mendes-takedown-loss.gif

Mendes was spanking Conor. That is a DANGEROUS rematch for Conor that's all I'm trying to say. Conor won, but then you got Conor nut huggers like @CJohnny "he would easily beat him in the rematch, another KO finish, Conor = GOAT, etc.

it isnt that difficult to take down someone who has one properly functioning leg

One leg? ONE leg?!!! Man shut up with that nonsense. If you're in the Octagon and are light on your toes no excuses. See the above gifs.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

One leg? ONE leg?!!! Man shut up with that nonsense. If you're in the Octagon and are light on your toes no excuses. See the above gifs.
its well known he had a knee injury in the run up to that fight ya goof

just get over it, he fucked Chad up... and would do it again

When it comes to a fuckin legend like Conor, people have to nit pick to try and get at him, or his fans.

I guarantee you a ton of people's favorite fighters try to get a fight stood up because it's just competitive nature. He was talking shit to Mendes aswell and ko'd him mere minutes later. I might add the high probability Mendes was on peds, if not already confirmed.

Yes, I can say the same about @One MMA Fan but he isn't that bad

Haha I'm not a Conor hater I even gave him props like yesterday in a topic and the other dude accused be of being a Conor fan I was even thinking of tagging you and the other Conor guys just for the gag of it.

I don't know I call it like I see it, maybe sometimes a response can be over the top but hey it's sherdog we live for this stuff.

Here post stamped:
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/126583359/

Mini t-rex arms Tyson no money juice head Mendes was doing zero damage on the ground so the GOAT was well within his rights to ask for it to be stood up.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That's weird, that third gif makes it look like Conor has two working legs and is still struggling with Mendes on the feet, you know, until he gases after ten minutes from having just two fucking weeks to prepare versus Conor's multiple months.

VioletMeagerArawana.gif

giphy.gif

mcgregor-mendes-takedown-loss.gif

Mendes was spanking Conor. That is a DANGEROUS rematch for Conor that's all I'm trying to say.

yeah mendes landed some good shots that didn't phase conor, conor landed the better ones and got the TKO.

FavorableClumsyIrishdraughthorse.gif

mcgregor-trzyma-dystans-i-kopie-lewa.gif

giphy.gif

2mdp4ph.gif

Mendes-body-hurt.gif

adP2h1S_zpsmpdqmmi3.gif~original

can't find the gif of the numerous teeps to the gut, but nice try.

like i said, both guys were winning where they were supposed to.

Haha I'm not a Conor hater I even gave him props like yesterday in a topic and the other dude accused be of being a Conor fan I was even thinking of tagging you and the other Conor guys just for the gag of it.

I don't know I call it like I see it, maybe sometimes a response can be over the top but hey it's sherdog we live for this stuff.

Here post stamped:
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/126583359/

The only about your post that I think is wrong is when you said that they can be more skilled than Conor. He has a strong mind no doubt about it but he wouldn't be where he is at without his skills. Conor is that good on the feet, with his movement, counter punch, timing, precision and power. People say that you need to wrestle and all of that shit, but Conor is getting better in a fast pace and he already prove that by defending his last opponent all TD attempts.

He was the same dude who put Pettis, Melendez and RDA on the ground with his wrestling a few times. People after the fight has been saying he is not that good, that he doesn't have good wrestling and all of that shit, but he has and Conor made him look terrible in everything, including the clinch.

Conor was begging Herb to stand them up cause Chad was beating him up and he couldnt do anything. lmfao

yeah mendes landed some good shots that didn't phase conor

LOL! He was begging Herb to stand them up. He was panicking on the ground. Chad made a silly mistake going into half guard that allowed Conor to slip out. Otherwise Mendes was punishing him.

Well we know for sure Conor had 2 good legs in the second Nate fight he ran like Ben Fuckin Johnson

yeah mendes landed some good shots that didn't phase conor, conor landed the better ones and got the TKO.

FavorableClumsyIrishdraughthorse.gif

mcgregor-trzyma-dystans-i-kopie-lewa.gif

giphy.gif

2mdp4ph.gif

Mendes-body-hurt.gif

adP2h1S_zpsmpdqmmi3.gif~original

can't find the gif of the numerous teeps to the gut, but nice try.

Not a nice try. That hater did just try to make it look like Mendes was doing any good on the feet, when Conor hurt him at least 3 times on the feet before the finish.

Body%20blow_zpsc5iwmmsx.gif

Back