PWD 2017 Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Who wins it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shit royal rumble to be honest
Why? The ending?

All matches delivered, we got a classic but what? Someone didn't make a surprise appearance? Did the internet forums dupe you into thinking people not signed or planned into anything are gonna be there?

Huh. I don't think I would have guessed Orton if you had given me 10 tries.

Are they really going to do an Orton vs. Cena main event in 2017?
The rumor is Wyatt wins the EC, and faces Orton.

Cena/Orton #301985 would not put any butts in seats.

Regret staying up now

Kurt will r back though

Not a bad match. Surprising end for me as I avoided the odds/spoilers. Was also shocked at Brock going out like that.

Overall the card was very good. KO/Roman was very, very good and AJ/Cena was great.

Ok, you strangers had your say now if you will please fuck off. Please and thank you.

Why? The ending?

All matches delivered, we got a classic but what? Someone didn't make a surprise appearance? Did the internet forums dupe you into thinking people not signed or planned into anything are gonna be there?
Shit because i wanted angle
And rr coming in at 30

Overall it was solid

Shit rumble match, not one surprise entry, was expecting at least one old school wrestler, Samoa Joe, maybe Fin Balor.

Really don't see the point in Orton in the main event of mania, really thought The Miz would win

Suprised Samoa Joe wasn't there, didn't they officially announce he was in

At least we have Holey Foley to enjoy after that shitshow

Goldberg lasted what, 5 minutes? Guy can't go a full match.

I worked my ass off to avoid any spoilers (which is hard with Ozy around) or odds.
It's weird because I felt like I had to avoid a spoiler tag discussion on a daily basis the last couple weeks but yet there were no surprises

Goldberg Vs. Lesnar vs. Taker Vs. Reigns at Mania?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back