Milo Yiannopoulos comes to Berkeley tommorow. 1.9k people pledging to prostest. Prepare your Angus!!

ACTUALLY

it was in self defense, shooter is actually the victim, the ATTACKER is the one that got shot.

Shooter turned himself in, and was released a few hours later, why? cuz justified
Yes, I know you'll do anything to justify your position. I didn't expect any less.

Oh also, where was the outrage when a Trump supporter punched an elderly Asian woman?

Victim was not fighting but protesting

I forgot you hypocritical mental midgets conveniently ignore our constitution.
Well I did ask about that from you, but you didn't answer. I wonder why that is.

Wow he got punched! Violent leftists!

*shoots non violent protestor*

Oh it's justified

Dude, don't procreate. Our world is shitty enough.

Did you actually watch the video?

The protestor rushed through the crowded and started attacking the Asian dude who then shot him in self defense

He was literally the opposite of a non violent protestor

I can't tell if you're trolling or just retarded

Are...you...really...trying...to...justify...a...shooting
You just literally said "learn to defend yourself snowflakes"
and
Getting stomped out in the streets. That's all the right knows.
Then you're complaining about some rioter getting shot.
I'm certainly not engaging in a fist fight with 20+ people armed with pepper spray and rods and the only weapon I own is a gun.
So which one is it?

Yes, I know you'll do anything to justify your position. I didn't expect any less.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...milo-yiannopoulos-autograph-article-1.2954106

The 29-year-old man sent a Facebook message to Yiannopoulos alleging he was “sucker punched” as protesters jeered the commentator’s presence on the campus — and someone swiped his prized red hat, according to the Seattle Times. The protest coincided with Trump’s inauguration.
The alleged shooter said he wanted a new one with the conservative editor’s name on it, the paper reported on Monday.
The gun-toting man was in the thick of a raucous melee within an hour of the dispatch

He surrendered to police hours after the shooting and told cops he thought his attacker was a white supremacist. He was later released and has not been charged in the shooting.

Good job on looking like a complete and utter tool.

Did you actually watch the video?

The protestor rushed through the crowded and started attacking the Asian dude who then shot him in self defense

He was literally the opposite of a non violent protestor

I can't tell if you're trolling or just retarded
Where's the video?

You just literally said "learn to defend yourself snowflakes"
and

Then you're complaining about some rioter getting shot.
I'm certainly not engaging in a fist fight with 20+ people armed with pepper spray and rods and the only weapon I own is a gun.
So which one is it?
I'm calling you out on hypocrisy, dummy.

Yeah I'm a bleeding heart apologist through and through. You are a fucking dipshit

Ah dont get sensitive man, you won me over. The guys in ski masks and skinny jeans are the victims here, and we have to protect their rights.

Again, can you mental midgets address the elderly Asian woman being punched in the face by a Trump supporter?

Getting stomped out in the streets. That's all the right knows.
I thought you just said they were non-violent protests. Are they non-violent or are they stomping people in the streets? Your argument is all over the road and you've stepped on your own toes and contradicted yourself several times. Do you hear voices in your head?

I thought you just said they were non-violent protests. Are they non-violent or are they stomping people in the streets? Your argument is all over the road and you've stepped on your own toes and contradicted yourself several times. Do you hear voices in your head?
I didnt, I said that particular protestor was non violent.

Holy shit, you're truly a dumbass.

You guys are flooding the forum with these types of posts to reinforce y'all's already limited and inaccurate view of the left.

What's the payout? I mean, is it to, like, beat down liberal posters on this board, hoping that they'll swallow their pride and admit Trumpians were right about the left?

I get that.

Just don't bitch anytime I make a thread about how much of a full-blown dumbass and objectively bad president Donald Trump is.

you're right, the left is a 100x worse. Globalists trying to take away freedoms and kill our individuality. Trying to fuck over the American consumer and keep the rich richer.

Back