US Marine Comments On Trump's Travel Ban; Is Evacuated From Iraq Within 16 Hours (Videos Included)

Just look at the reaction from so called liberals to the Orlando nightclub shooting. Anyone would think Omar Marteen was some sort of victim or even freedom fighter and the ideology that inspired him was praised to the hilt. If the 'liberal left' can sell out gay people (a group they claim to champion) in this most abhorrent and despicable way for Islam then there is no hope for the rest of us. Especially the white working classes who they openly and actively despise. There is no longer any point trying to reason with people like this.

Last edited:
Can't believe all the Lefties in here defending a deserved nuclear option like Iraq, too bad radioactive oil wouldn't be much good to us tho.

Interesting points from the original post and from the thread responses.

A couple of things came to mind from this thread:

I do not doubt that a group of "local" people wouldn't let emotions get the best of them and they manage to conduct unintelligent acts of violence
(look at recent protests for example; planned as peaceful actions, then the group dynamic and emotions come into play); that coupled with our tumultuous relationship and violent past with Iraq... the marine's convo with Iraqis might be quite accurate.

That being said, I also wouldn't be surprised if, on an individual level, some Iraqis just want to the basics (food, water, power, and a means to sustaining their lives) in Iraq
OR wish to be able to experience the American dream in the US.
-but if this Temporary, 120-day travel ban allows for an improved vetting process to develop and potentially provides additional safety stateside; then I'm all for it.
-- A more robust vetting process before the continuance of legal immigration/visa applications is not too much to ask for(the point of the EO).

&

It'll be a mistake not to factor in the current, and recent past relationships with those countries you grant visas to;
also additional consideration of any major ideaological differences and law practices between the two countries should be acknowledged whilst vetting and considering the individual.
-assimilation to US society should be possible, and safety risk should be minimal to both parties (the Individual migrating legally and, more importantly US citizens stateside).

Even in moderate countries like Egypt and Turkey there are lots of places that are really not safe for non-Muslims. But people think because they spent a couple of weeks over there in a nice tourist resort, surrounded by friendly, modernized, not especially religious Muslims, that this is the norm for the Muslim world. It is not. Although recent events have also killed off tourism in many of these areas.

I've worked in several Muslim countries and foreigners often have to stay in a fenced off, heavily guarded compounds for their own safety. And just like this marine says, this isn't just to protect you from Al-Qaeda or militant groups but from the locals, the everyday, ordinary Muslims in the area who are also likely to kill you. You also have to bring your own security with you as employing locals runs the very high risk of them being infiltrated by groups and individuals who will turn on the people they are supposed to be protecting.

Ramadan is also always a massive cluster fuck in these places and a time you try and avoid going if you can as you just know that the area will be an orgy of murder and violence thanks to the religion of peace.

What Im waiting for is when guys like this finally have enough with Antifa. These are the only people that have the right to speak on this shit and it is mad funny that pampered rich kids want to protest and speak on shit they have no clue about.

Lol at cucks here. They'd kill any foreigner, hence why terrorism strikes all modern societies (Europe and the US).

wtf is he doing there in the first place? security work on the oil fields most likely

Well, it's clear from this guy's picture that he lifts... so I hope everyone here, regardless of your side of the aisle, will take his opinion seriously.

On the way out the door and no time to listen right now... Does the Marine say anything about America's responsibilities to those Iraqis who have aided and abetted American forces and thus have put their own lives in danger - the Islamic "traitors" just as likely to be (allegedly) tortured and murdered by average, Iraqi townspeople?

...... What do you think american civilians would do if Iran had soldiers patrolling the neighborhoods of Dallas? Would they be welcome and safe?

They would be greeted as liberators.

I took the time to type out the majority of this clip with a few parts highlighted:

"The other morning, we were having a discussion on the executive order, and a lot of the Iraqis obviously showed their, uh, their displeasure, in this executive order. And uh, why they feel they've been betrayed by the United States and and so on.

I'm not here to get in a discussion with you about policies or this or that, or anything like that. I just want to talk to you and make a comment about, uh, the discussion I had, with, with these gentlemen.

So, I listened to what they had to say, and after they were done yelling and screaming about, their opinion on things, I asked a simple question, and I got an answer to that simple question and I got it without hesitation.

My simple question was: as an American if I went out in the town right now, would I be welcome?

And uh, they answered and said, 'you would not be welcome.'

And I said, okay, so what would happen if I went out in town?

And they said, 'The locals would snatch me up and kill me within an hour. Um, I'd be tortured first, and, after they were done torturing me, I'd probably be beheaded. It would, you know, go on video for everybody to see, as, you know, an example.'

And um, so, I already knew this was going to happen, but I wanted to hear it from them, I wanted to hear it from them. And the point of it is; the point I'm trying to make, is, this is the local populace that would do this. This isn't ISIS, this isn't Al Qaeda, this isn't the PNU, this isn't a militia from the Iranians, or anything like that. This is the local, the local populace that would do this.

Um, so, my question to them was pretty simple to them, after that: If you would to this to me, in your country, why would I let you in my country? Because all this means to me, is that if you had the opportunity to take the life of an American, you would do it.

So, maybe this is all something you need to think about back there. If this is the way, some of these cultures feel, this is the way that these countries feel about Americans, why would you be so naïve to believe that if they came to the United States, they would do anything any different than what they would do right here in their own country?

I don't know man, I'm just trying to inform you about what's actually happening on the ground in one of the banned countries
."

Due to the 8 million views of this marine's video, he was sent home for safety reasons within 16 hours of posting it:

"If what I said wasn't one-hundred percent true, why in the world would it be so important to get me removed from this country? Sixteen hours after that video was posted. Seriously guys, think about it."

"Speak your mind, that's what happens boys!"

"[My] facebook went to 26 million views, so currently I've been locked out of facebook . . ."

I thought this was a pretty interesting take on reality the War Room might appreciate. Some of you anyway.

<mma4>

Thanks for posting.

What the hell do you think would happen when your country is invaded, occupied, and completely fucked up by another nation? Would you welcome those people with open arms?

This is a completely moronic analogy. Total straw man position.

In 2015 I had an Arabic-American girlfriend tell me the same thing.

"I would like you to come to visit Iraq with me but you probably be killed once we enter my home area in Baghdad."

you dont have foreign soldiers invading, patrolling the streets, overthrowing governments, killing innocent men women and children do you? so what the fuck are you on about
Shut the fuck up. Moron. Since islam was so peaceful before western nations got involved.....lullll

Shut the fuck up. Moron. Since islam was so peaceful before western nations got involved.....lullll
lol americans are peaceful arent they cockbreath, how many kill each other again each year? fucking stupid cunt

In 2015 I had an Arabic-American girlfriend tell me the same thing.

"I would like you to come to visit Iraq with me but you probably be killed once we enter my home area in Baghdad."
id like you to visit me in chicago but youll mosdef get shot

I am confused at what is going on here. The man is evacuated from Iraq because he has given Trump proof that his immigration ban should be put in place. I could understand if the video was the complete opposite and the Iraqis were saying that they wanted to give flowers and turkeys to every American they see. But considering this administration actions on curtailing negative points of view toward their decision I would had thought this Marine was coming home to get the Congressional Medal of Honor from Trump personally.

One thing I think everyone should do is take a step back for a second and understand that this Marine explain his interview with embedded Iraqis fighting with Americans about what local people would do to him if he were alone in the city. What I find most curious from most of the RW here is they don't need video tape proof of the interview to confirm what the soldier was saying is even true. The eat it up because it reinforces their view point of Muslims.

I could conduct this same interview here in the US and you would get the same reaction from white supremacists if a black man had asked if he were to walk alone in their town what would happen to him.

Warning Fake News Alert

http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/23/media/w-kamau-bell-kkk-united-shades/

The result is a combination of hilarious moments and deeply disturbing interactions. The episode's first scene shows Bell driving down a long country road in Arkansas at night (almost all of the compounds he visits are on long country roads). He's going to meet with a man who identifies himself as the Imperial Wizard of the International Keystone Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and is dressed in full KKK regalia.

In a Facebook Live interview, Bell admitted to being afraid during the encounter -- particularly because he couldn't see who else was around him. But despite the intensity of theman standingbefore him, Bell lightens the moment by suggesting the KKK member (whose voice is disguised) add an opening to his mask so people can hear him speak better. The KKK member said he would consider it.

Hell I think the night talk shows proved that you could tailor a story line to fit your viewpoint by selecting individuals you know would spout the rubbish you were looking for.

Why would an Iraqi hate American soldiers? clearly it must be because of freedoms.

Is this guy for fucking real?

you dont have foreign soldiers invading, patrolling the streets, overthrowing governments, killing innocent men women and children do you? so what the fuck are you on about

...... What do you think american civilians would do if Iran had soldiers patrolling the neighborhoods of Dallas? Would they be welcome and safe?

We've killed over 1.5 million Iraqis including over 1 million civilians since 1991. I wonder why they hate our freedom so much? It's weird that they would want to kill a marine who is in their country talking about how dangerous and awful they all(literally all Iraqis) are. Weird.

Flashback to the HBO show Generation Kill, and the scene where the marine is shitting in some dudes front yard in Iraq, and one of the other Marines asks if he can imagine foreign soldiers taking shit in an American front lawn.

Most underrated show eva.

What the hell do you think would happen when your country is invaded, occupied, and completely fucked up by another nation? Would you welcome those people with open arms?

This is a completely moronic analogy. Total straw man position.

So all wars should turn into an insurgency? It's pretty clear that you guys haven't been to the Middle East. An official military investigation launched every time one of us fired a bullet to ensure that no war crimes were committed (to include if we fired warning shots, as those were against the published Rules of Engagement). Sure, we got in some firefights, and yeah, my guys and I did some raids to kill/capture bad guys. But we spent a lot more time training the host-nation forces, doing things to build rapport (setting up clinics, schools, and playgrounds), and trying to help. Get that Hollywood stuff out of your heads because it simply isn't true. It's not like we were looking to kill innocent people for sport or something. That would be absolutely insane, and no reasonable person would even want to do that.

I think it is what would happen. Not because everyone in the village would want that, but because in the sunni parts of Iraq the zealots are in control. ISIS was welcomed there. At least at first.

Edit: in all fairness so is the Shiite population, but it is zealot vs zealot light. Of course the Shiite's wouldn't welcome ISIS, but they would Hezbollah. Kurds seem to be the only ones with sane leadership, and a healthy culture.

It's not that simple. There are plenty of really bad Shias, such as the supporters of al-Sadr. The Sunnis get a lot of the attention though, as AQI, ISIS, and al-Nusra are all Sunni organizations.

Interesting points from the original post and from the thread responses.

A couple of things came to mind from this thread:

I do not doubt that a group of "local" people wouldn't let emotions get the best of them and they manage to conduct unintelligent acts of violence
(look at recent protests for example; planned as peaceful actions, then the group dynamic and emotions come into play); that coupled with our tumultuous relationship and violent past with Iraq... the marine's convo with Iraqis might be quite accurate.

That being said, I also wouldn't be surprised if, on an individual level, some Iraqis just want to the basics (food, water, power, and a means to sustaining their lives) in Iraq
OR wish to be able to experience the American dream in the US.
-but if this Temporary, 120-day travel ban allows for an improved vetting process to develop and potentially provides additional safety stateside; then I'm all for it.
-- A more robust vetting process before the continuance of legal immigration/visa applications is not too much to ask for(the point of the EO).

&

It'll be a mistake not to factor in the current, and recent past relationships with those countries you grant visas to;
also additional consideration of any major ideaological differences and law practices between the two countries should be acknowledged whilst vetting and considering the individual.
-assimilation to US society should be possible, and safety risk should be minimal to both parties (the Individual migrating legally and, more importantly US citizens stateside).
This reminds me of a tailor that worked on one of the Forward Operating Bases I was on. That tailor's name was John, and he was originally from Syria. His family had moved to Turkey when he was young. He was an absolutely great dude, and I hope he's well today, wherever he is. Anyways, when I was asking him where he stayed, he point to one of the housing units on the base. I asked him if he ever left the base outside into the local population. He said, "No! Of course not! If I stayed out there for a day, someone would find out that I've been friends with the Americans! They'd cut my head off!" So stuff like that matters to people. It's not like every single Iraqi is indifferent, as long as their needs are met. And it's not like they just hated Americans. There were plenty of great Iraqis who were good people, some of which even fought alongside us against the militants. It's a pretty awesome experience when you and your Iraqi counterparts are shooting in the same direction, and when one of your dudes needs help, an Iraqi bravely exposes himself to enemy fire to come to the aid of an American (and vice versa). But unfortunately, these do not represent a majority of the people. I wish things were different.

Back